• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 08:01:05 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Any chance of an Unreal Tournament style auto-download?

Started by motopsycho87, April 15, 2017, 10:03:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

motopsycho87

It frustrates me I can't get on servers due to not having the exact bikes downloaded, and not being able to download them all at once (ala UT Bonus Pack) is a bit of a ball ache, any chance of having the function of just downloading bikes from the server, and being able to select bikes after serve has been joined?

𝖙𝖋𝖈

You can download them all at once. Check out the One Stop Sync Shop ;)

PiBoSo

Quote from: motopsycho87 on April 15, 2017, 10:03:11 AM
It frustrates me I can't get on servers due to not having the exact bikes downloaded, and not being able to download them all at once (ala UT Bonus Pack) is a bit of a ball ache, any chance of having the function of just downloading bikes from the server, and being able to select bikes after serve has been joined?

Please note that every single bike has a size of dozens of MB, in some cases even over 100MB, excluding paints.
That would put way too much stress on dedicated servers.

motopsycho87

Quote from: TFC on April 15, 2017, 10:10:14 AM
You can download them all at once. Check out the One Stop Sync Shop ;)

Now downloading bikes & tracks, look forward to it! I can't be the only one that has just discovered this though?

Quote from: PiBoSo on April 15, 2017, 12:50:10 PM
Please note that every single bike has a size of dozens of MB, in some cases even over 100MB, excluding paints.
That would put way too much stress on dedicated servers.

Maybe it's worth permalinking this software up? :D

𝖙𝖋𝖈

No, you're not the only one to discover it ;) although not really sure what you mean by that..

Every time an event happens a link to the sync is in the description. Its a user run service, so it's not advertised by PiBoSo if that's what you mean.

motopsycho87

*JUST* discovered it, meaning, I've had the game since Beta 2 and only just found out it's here. Surely worthy of a link on the main site?