• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:06:05 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

NEW- AMA Outdoor National Pack - All National Tracks *Project On Hold*

Started by GDUBMX, April 17, 2017, 10:48:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Thanks to Yamaha285 for some ref pics :) Waiting to see if he can get some more just wanted to say thanks. Still need some if anyone has some..

Yamaha285

No problem. My buddy might be able to head there this weekend but he was not 100% sure. I told him its his home track better make it a priority!

Yamaha285

Hopefully you are able to improvise from what i sent you and what you had already. I cant seem to find anymore good pics of the needed items. The earliest Taylor can head over there is the weekend. And i am not holding my breath lol...

𝖙𝖋𝖈

No problem mate, I've done the buildings I wanted to now, finished them last night! Just a couple more that I do have pictures of already and it's done. Thanks!

Bj Slice

"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

Yamaha285

GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

GDUBMX

Twitch135

<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

GDUBMX

Soooo....

Who's wanting to take one for the team and do some objects for Millville? :) It needs track markers, trees and maybe some odd tough blocks  and buildings.. pretty please

GDUBMX

well Millville is pretty much done heightmap/texture wise but i guess we are gonna have to cancel the release until we kind find an object guy. All the ones we were working with have other commitments now. Hopefully NikoMouk will come through with his GP tracks and Snappe comes through with some new tracks including Unadilla. :D Sorry guys

Ruubs

Quote from: GDUBMX on July 02, 2017, 12:04:18 PM
well Millville is pretty much done heightmap/texture wise but i guess we are gonna have to cancel the release until we kind find an object guy. All the ones we were working with have other commitments now. Hopefully NikoMouk will come through with his GP tracks and Snappe comes through with some new tracks including Unadilla. :D Sorry guys
Almost done with the stuff I need to get done.

I have to fix Southwick up for GTX coming saturday. I need to finish my internship report this week and I'm working on a mobile game atm.

Send me the heightmap and .hmf file and I'll get it done for you ASAP. :)

What do you want? AMA style track or local?

GDUBMX

Thanks Sand, thats kind of you man. Be cool for us to have yet another track to play on. I was thinking track markers, and the millville layout with buildings,trees etc. JUst no sponsor banners like before. Think of TFCs Redbud style.