• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:25:30 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

upcoming models

Started by AlexTee, April 18, 2017, 12:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Very nice.. but if you don't plan on releasing it, you shouldn't post it in the 'upcoming models' thread. Maybe like a renders thread or something?

Alex

Mysterious

Quote from: Alex on December 10, 2017, 06:53:55 PM
upcoming for me  ;D

You could never get it in game..........not too worried even for you

Alex

peice of shit for making my own bike? exactly the reason i will never release anything for this wack ass community.

GDUBMX

So much negativity... Can't we all just get along? :) it's Xmas after all..
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

PizzaChet

You should've told him it's spelled "You're" in that instance.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

john_710

Quote from: Alex on December 11, 2017, 04:17:14 AM

peice of shit for making my own bike? exactly the reason i will never release anything for this wack ass community.

Im glad you are enjoying those RM plastics that where sent to you in exchange for the KX release

𝖙𝖋𝖈

If you have a bad exchange with someone in private why bring it to the public?

If you're not interested in releasing anything for the community then why are you here?

If I had of known you were never planning on releasing the supermini then I never would have sent you the blend containing the shrouds. Forgetting the KX for a minute, because you have a falling out with one person the whole community is whack?

Better perspective: There are creators and players.. There are way too few creators to satisfy the player base. What you've just said is massively in spite of all the hard work people have put into tracks, bikes, mods, paints and anything custom that we have because people put the work in for the community, not just for themselves.

Think about it. If you want to make things for MXB but don't want to release them then that's your choice. But please don't post things in the 'Upcoming Models' thread or in any way act like what you're doing is "for the community".

And definitely don't ask for any more favours or help.

MotoSavage

pacopastor34

Well, this thread is fake then. You should change the topic to  RENDERS or AUTOFELLATIO...

PizzaChet

Quote from: тғc on December 11, 2017, 06:49:03 PMThere are way too few creators to satisfy the player base.
Disagreed. There's an abundance of creators here. It seems that 80% of the regulars here are creators and it seems like almost a prerequisite to acceptance in the community. Also, if you show another face in private messages and rage on someone, then usually you get outed since that's pretty fake IMO.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Mysterious

Quote from: PizzaChet on December 11, 2017, 08:44:31 PM
Also, if you show another face in private messages and rage on someone

Pretty sure it is abundantly and publicly clear, especially on discord, these two don't get along

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: PizzaChet on December 11, 2017, 08:44:31 PM
Quote from: тғc on December 11, 2017, 06:49:03 PMThere are way too few creators to satisfy the player base.
Disagreed. There's an abundance of creators here. It seems that 80% of the regulars here are creators and it seems like almost a prerequisite to acceptance in the community. Also, if you show another face in private messages and rage on someone, then usually you get outed since that's pretty fake IMO.

I think it's more that you hear a lot more from creators on here because naturally they want to drive the community so are more talkative.

Definitely wouldn't want to think it's a requirement to be accepted. Does it feel like that? Granted people who introduce themselves with the story of contributing probably get a better reception..

Alex

boo fucking hoo
if you wanna give me shit ill give it straight back.
supermini isnt even finished? ill make a new shroud just so you cant hold me to it TFC....it just a shroud lol
i think like 12-15 people are keen to buy the bike? either way who gives a shit?
im aloud to post whatever i want released or not. sit back and enjoy the fucking pictures and if you wanna cry about it, make your own fucking bike

Alex

the irony. angry for showing a discord message publicly yet you all seem to be fine with using ripped models that were private and now public. noobs man. if that cunt didnt say shit like 'You could never get it in game..........not too worried even for you' then i wouldnt of but.....what goes around comes around.

Quote from: тғc on December 10, 2017, 05:33:43 PM
Very nice.. but if you don't plan on releasing it, you shouldn't post it in the 'upcoming models' thread. Maybe like a renders thread or something?

also you do realise i started this thread? maybe its MY upcoming models for ME?  ;)