• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:49:53 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

AMA National Track - Highpoint Raceway 2017 Release by The MOD Crew

Started by GDUBMX, April 22, 2017, 11:00:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CSchmied986

Everything I click on in that page takes me to some other site. Mediafire or Dropbox upload?

Bj Slice

Quote from: GDUBMX on June 10, 2017, 01:00:48 PM
Ok peeps, been messing around a bit this morning...

http://www102.zippyshare.com/v/0134lbIw/file.html

Note, backup original version before adding this one.

let me know what you think,

Much better version.
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

CSchmied986

I like this version, but I still think the berm before the triple step needs to be fixed. Makes it very hard to clear the triple and either way makes it much slower than taking the easy inside line. It just seems to be too off camber and the berm fades away before you can get a straight shot at the jump.

Twitch135

I like this version a lot better, but I agree with NorCal about the berm on step  triple needing fixed. I don't mind if we switch to this version for the race.
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

Mace-x

i´d say is quite close to awesome!

the uphill triple after the finish line usually sends me flying way too far back, even when leaning forward on the take off, other than that i like it a lot, thanks for the hard work mate!  ;D

GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

CSchmied986

much better version! But I noticed it starts you out on the track and it seems to take 3 laps to count the first one. The finish line is the table top, right?

GDUBMX

Norcal sorry mate, I forgot to delete that link. Check the 1st page mate

𝖙𝖋𝖈

It's definitely the best build, and I can make the uphill triple on the 250 if I pin it right round the outside of the corner, at least I can the times I don't loose the front end ;)

Clintos

Hopefully in the near Future this track will be updated with the new Highpoint layout for ama this year.
Training to get better every single day.

GDUBMX

Hey clint, yeah im gutted cus that new layout came about way after building for this was well underway. Plus, google doesnt update its satalite images that often i dont think and thats one of the best ways to scale them properly.

I will defo bear it in mind though and keep an eye out to see if it changes but i dont hold much hope..

Clintos

Yeah Gdubmx kinda messed with yahs abit there didnt it, Not really much of a problem but maybe one day
Training to get better every single day.

CSchmied986

Am I the only one the feels sometime might be up with the timing gates? I feel like I'll run a good lap and it's 3:00, then I feel like I run a bad lap and it's a 2:20. Where exactly is the finish? I figured it was the table top.

GDUBMX

Just tried this track with beta 8 and wow, what a difference. its at least 85% more rideable than the last beta.

ChamP_Mx

Quote from: NorCal 986 on June 15, 2017, 08:47:05 PM
Am I the only one the feels sometime might be up with the timing gates? I feel like I'll run a good lap and it's 3:00, then I feel like I run a bad lap and it's a 2:20. Where exactly is the finish? I figured it was the table top.

A little trick i use to find the finish line is to enable the trainer, when it starts is when the lap starts, a.k.a. the finish line
"Some take drugs, some drink bottles, i solve my problems by twisting throttles."