• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.
 
September 20, 2020, 02:30:35 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta14e available! :)


85 and 150

Started by LastFriday, May 03, 2017, 11:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LastFriday

May 03, 2017, 11:57:16 PM Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 12:11:57 AM by KHVOSTOV
Guys-

is there a way to get 150 and 85cc bikes in this game?

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: KHVOSTOV on May 03, 2017, 11:57:16 PM
can we work on that?

Who is 'we' ???

You certainly can if it's something you want to see ;)

LastFriday


𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: KHVOSTOV on May 03, 2017, 11:57:16 PM
is there a way to get 150 and 85cc bikes in this game?

Yes, you can custom make the model in Blender or 3ds Max, import it, and give it genuine geometry and engine mapping  ;D

Do it! It's fun to learn.

LastFriday

Unfortunately, I have never done that before but I need to learn how. I will look at the forums and the tutorials on how. Is there already any out there?

GDUBMX

I don't think so mate, the only bike like a child bike is the pit bike mod. When you say 150 I assume you me the 4 stroke crf style? Not the ktm 150 2 stroke.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

LastFriday

Quote from: GDUBMX on May 04, 2017, 09:21:53 AMWhen you say 150 I assume you me the 4 stroke crf style? Not the ktm 150 2 stroke.
Yes. I did mean the crf150r

Alex

was wondering about this today because if i do have a 85 model and it can be put in game what about the rider? not possible to make the rider scale a bit smaller hey?..  even with the current rider model dont think it would look to weird though. would just have to make some smaller wheels for it.

supermini class  8)

Alex

Quote from: Alex on May 08, 2017, 05:27:48 PM
was wondering about this today because if i do have a 85 model and it can be put in game what about the rider? not possible to make the rider scale a bit smaller hey?..  even with the current rider model dont think it would look to weird though. would just have to make some smaller wheels for it.

supermini class  8)

Asdrael

I don't think you can scale the rider smaller, but you can place feets / hands / butt as needed. So you can make a grown up ride a 85 for sure. Might have some knee colliding with handlebars tho.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Alex

Quote from: Asdrael on May 12, 2017, 02:05:27 PM
I don't think you can scale the rider smaller, but you can place feets / hands / butt as needed. So you can make a grown up ride a 85 for sure. Might have some knee colliding with handlebars tho.

thanks for reply
i thought that might be how it goes. that also answer my question about my kx being setup to mxs pivot points so thats good to know dont have to mess around with anything. would love to get that in game.
might finish off a supermini model i started last year just for fun.

rc4187

some super minis would be fun. Here's a video that gdub did of the pitbikes I made to show the bigger rider on smaller bikes.
https://youtu.be/38gf78MBk50

Vortex_Damien

hmm i would model a supermini if someone wanted to make atleast one other ;P that way it has some variation.. been wanting to make another model

Alex

Quote from: Vortex_Damien on May 13, 2017, 12:36:19 AM
hmm i would model a supermini if someone wanted to make atleast one other ;P that way it has some variation.. been wanting to make another model

that would be sweet! i have 1/4 of an rm done. what you thinkin?  8)

Vortex_Damien

Should I make the new crf 150? Or the older you guys  pick