• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:46:29 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Release Private SX Training BETA V2 By Conceptgraff

Started by conceptgraffmxs, March 04, 2017, 09:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

conceptgraffmxs

hey i release my new version 2.0 off this track not finished 100% just update diferently parts

__ modified and update jumps
__ create news berms
__ update textures
__ add news obj's

ENJOY

StoneRider

Wedgewood

This is absolutely amazing,  way to raise the bar!  The detail and reflections in the terrain look great,  it almost feels like GTA5.  One very small flaw however,  the bike sits on a hill when in the "test" section in the garage causing it to not show the proper suspension sag numbers.  Keep up the good work!

Jose Reina

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Interesting track.. Some of it shows some real promise, some jumps are such a perfect shape they are really fun to hit.

I think what lets it down for me is some jumps are just a bit of an odd shape, but seeing the progress from the last one to this it feels like they're getting better so keep it up! The texture is kinda nice, but also looks a bit odd when you catch it in the wrong light. I tend to steer clear of the overly patchy looking textures as they usually look a bit odd when repeated.

I like the marshal models, but remember if you want to use PiBoSo's marshals they disappear when they're not waving a flag, so may look a bit strange. Also, you're centerline is just a big oval which will make racing this track impossible ;)

Keep at it mate, looking forward to seeing how you progress with tracks!

Braap570

Im with TFC s opinion..

very cool and flow track. i like it how you ride those inner lines with a little double or the outline with a bigger one to get in rythm.
I like the feeling of a Private SX track much more now, then on B1.

Keep it up! Its pretty cool! thx for your work

conceptgraffmxs

thanks all guys ;) i have create new sx track release beta 1.0 today ;)

Braap570

hey man any updates on the 2 tracks of you?!

Private SX is so much fun, MX School, too! Timegates and stuff would be nice :)