• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:54:49 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Red Bud (updated RDF 08/05/17)

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, May 07, 2017, 09:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asdrael

Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

𝖙𝖋𝖈

How about that! And a quote from last year's event..

"In moto one, Roczen ran a 1:56.6 on lap two, the first recorded lap of the race."

Mace-x

We where just racing online for about an hour and i gotta say.
If this game had bulldozing and a few tweaks it would be mind blowing, right now is so fucling great!
It really changes the whole track and forces new lines, great job!

Bj Slice

Very Realistic lap times compared to real life. Nicely done!
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

Asdrael

Deformation does work great in this track, great job on it. I joined the MXB server (deformation at 1 I think) after those guys rode for a long time and it was challenging to say the least. The only issue is that as it is soft soil, remounting after a fall causes a freaking pit if you wheel-spin and one fall can ruin a line because of that. Not much you can do TFC, but I think servers at 0.6-0.5 deformation are better.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

BadStar

Got a 2.00.5 but I wouldn't know where to begin shaving another 5sec off, lol...
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

Mace-x

got a 1:57.7

once you get a couple of ruts it´s awesome!

Midbeck

I freaking love this track!
I'm Running consistent 2 min lap times on the 250f, 1:58.4 is the best so far.
#DirtyEuro

Mace-x

i run consistent 2:10´s  ;D
here and there a 2:00 or less.

CSchmied986

Perfect job! Being able to hit the leap on a 2-shitty is awesome! Wish Highpoint was built more like this.  8)

pacopastor34

Totally addicted to this track. Awesome work as always TFC! The environment is simple and perfect. The track rides smooth and the deformation works very good. I won't talk about my times here... I usually suck in every track lol

Congrats TFC!!

Twitch135

Damn you guys are flying. My best is only 2:06 on a 250f. Need to find myself a better setup for when it gets rougher. Right now I love my setup for a fresh track lol.
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

Bj Slice

nice one twitch. I love it when it gets rougher. Unpredictable kick at the jump feels so good.
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

Yamaha285

I have logged a 1:58 online. I have ran a 1:54 on a 250f with a few lines.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Thanks for all the positive feedback all, really makes it worth while :)

Can't believe no one has found the Easter egg yet though.. It's a real cliffhanger  ::)