• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:56:48 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

[RELEASE] Factory Kawasaki 2017

Started by CSchmied986, May 15, 2017, 03:55:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CSchmied986

May 15, 2017, 03:55:31 AM Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 07:20:25 PM by NorCal 986
Been working on this bike for a little while and now it's time to release! Replica of Factory Kawasaki (450) team. Included, there is a PUBLIC 250/450, ET3 red plate 450, and personal bikes. Please DON'T modify this paint and re post. If you'd like to add numbers and see if Geo want's to add to synckback, that's fine. Thanks and hope you enjoy!

****** NEW LINK, UPDATED SHADING*******
http://www.mediafire.com/file/l4o8teksryyb7rj/Factory+Kawasaki.rar

CSchmied986

May 15, 2017, 04:43:19 AM #1 Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 05:19:52 AM by NorCal 986
Well arent there default numbers? No, I don't rip anything. I guess I'm just trying to keep 'my' work from being ripped, which has been happening lately. People can do anything they want, and it's okay if they add numbers and have you add them to syncback, I'd just prefer they didn't modify and then 'Post' my work.

Bj Slice

awesome work man. My edit is not as good or even close to yours. Nice!
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

CSchmied986

Quote from: Bj Slice on May 15, 2017, 06:10:49 AM
awesome work man. My edit is not as good or even close to yours. Nice!

Thanks a lot man! And you'll get there!

By the way, I just had to update the link because of a shading error, so make sure to get the new one!

Bj Slice

and oh, I have not asked you to use your seat clothe and wheels, I used it in my edit. Those are the only stuffs I had from your previous bike paints, I forgot to credit you on that as I lost track of who's file was it. I can remove it and edit it bro if you like.
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

CSchmied986

ya thats cool. I actually released the template for those wheels and its just a template seat so its all good!

Danish_Gamer_Toke

CSchmied986

If you downloaded this fine, then delete it and use Synchback, then it should work in your game.

MorganMX124

Bump so you can download and see my skin online!