• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:21:10 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

[TEAM] Factory Kawasaki Looking For 1-2 Riders

Started by CSchmied986, May 23, 2017, 02:46:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CSchmied986

So, I've made these graphics and I love the Kawasaki, I've decided to make this an MX-Bikes race team! There are already a couple others on the team who I've played MXS with forever, but I figured I'd look at adding a couple guys from here! I hope nobody takes offense, but I'm really only looking for people who have been active on this forum and in the races for a while. I like to have zero drama so I'm looking for people I at least know of or have moto'd against. If you're interested just reply that you are, if not, that's cool too!  8)

Render made by me.

Bj Slice

I am. but I am currently registered to use rmz450  for the current motocross series.
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

CSchmied986

Eh, I don't think you're required to ride the same bike every race.  ;)

Bj Slice

"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

Twitch135

Quote from: NorCal 986 on May 23, 2017, 03:05:45 AM
Eh, I don't think you're required to ride the same bike every race.  ;)
Its rule number 5. 
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

CSchmied986

I mean, we didn't even have a full gate for Rd 1, I don't see why Geo would mind someone changing bikes, or why bike choice is even mandatory anyways, but I may be wrong.  ;)

Twitch135

<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

joao santos 17

Awsome norcal im out for this series but if you want to put me on your team call me im privateer for now and normally rode a Suzuki but like the kawi too and your graphics looks amazing ...sorry for my bad English im portuguese

Ruubs

I'm interested. I love the kawi and the graphics.

As long as my team members are cool guys I'd like to join.

Bj Slice

Rick

Hi, is it still up-to-date? I am although no professional but I am learning ;-)