• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:08:26 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

graphic and sound issues

Started by stevo, June 17, 2017, 03:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevo

Hi, dont know if this has been brought up before, but, the graphics in game, in first person view and not 3rd person...sporadically start flashing between looking backwards and random views of arms and stuff....the sound tends to cut when this happens too.....i currently have a (new to me) computer and it happened on my old computer too....any ideas anyone?.....i never happens in 3rd person( when you can see the bike and rider from behind)......thanks in advance....steve

Twitch135

June 17, 2017, 04:29:05 PM #1 Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 04:41:16 PM by Twitch135
Quote from: stevo on June 17, 2017, 03:11:12 PM
Hi, dont know if this has been brought up before, but, the graphics in game, in first person view and not 3rd person...sporadically start flashing between looking backwards and random views of arms and stuff....the sound tends to cut when this happens too.....i currently have a (new to me) computer and it happened on my old computer too....any ideas anyone?.....i never happens in 3rd person( when you can see the bike and rider from behind)......thanks in advance....steve

Hey man, this exact same thing happened to me on my old PC. Just riding around it would cycle through cameras like I was pressing the buttons to look left/right/behind. When I would try looking to the left or right the camera angle was wrong (sideways). Does this happen to you? I had to completely re install the game and it fix the issue for me. I experienced it on the rough version of Highpoint. Can't remember if I had sound issue's though. Hope this helps.
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

GDUBMX

Interesting, cant say ive ever seen this thru all 6 betas. thanks though
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

stevo

in reply to twitch135.....ive had the same problems on 2 separate computers and its not restricted to one track either...it happens on most...if not all, the tracks....makes my eyes boggle....dont know about the looking sideways one though....not seen that yet...

Twitch135

June 17, 2017, 05:39:45 PM #4 Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 06:49:06 PM by Twitch135
Highpoint was the track I was playing at the time I had it happen. Didn't try other tracks. I deleted all files associated to Mx bikes, then reinstalled beta 6 everything was back to normal.  Sideways thing my fault it was early when I responded no coffee at that time, ill explain better. So when the camera's were moving around on its own while riding. I press the button to look left or right and instead of looking normal the view was rotated 90 degrees. Sorry for confusion if there was any. :)

BadStar

Just curious.. does everyone who experience this issue have "corner anticipation" set to "on"?
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

Twitch135

Quote from: BadStar on June 17, 2017, 07:18:55 PM
Just curious.. does everyone who experience this issue have "corner anticipation" set to "on"?
When it happened to me, no didn't have it on.

stevo

ive never had that on......maybe i should try it :)

Snappe

Super weird.
Mouselook is on or off?

stevo

on or off.....makes no difference....