• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:04:13 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

MaxHUD plugin

Started by HornetMaX, October 01, 2014, 11:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

Quote from: тғc on August 10, 2019, 05:48:41 PMUnfortunately for me it seems like MaXHUD thinks I'm running a higher resolution than I am. Half of it is off the screen and the rumble doesn't work.
Hi all,

yes an update is needed as PiBoSo has done a change in MXB that impcts the screen coordinates.
Sorry I'm a bit late on this: holidays + I no longer receive notifications from PiBoSo forums.

And my adsl box at home has been fried by a storm so it may take another week or two.

Quote from: 74med on August 12, 2019, 08:03:25 PMSolution: With your mouse, spam left click on the left and right edges of your screen (the mouse leaves the frame, this is no problem) and brings the various elements of the hud where you want, you just have to catch them.

Alternative (but annoying) solution: manually editing the MaxHUD.ini file you can see the X and Y position of each widget.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Good to know MaX. Thanks 👍

HornetMaX

V2.1.5 out (2019/08/18)
  • Changes for MXB beta11 (reference UI is now 16:9).
  • Avoid widgets outside the screen (when loading .ini)
  • Change default background color for HUDSpeed.

HornetMaX

V2.1.6 out (2019/09/11)
  • Changes for GPB beta16.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

JumPerr

its this working for Beta 12 ?

teeds

"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

philiaN

Hi Max

1. Do you think you could advance the current standings for replay to this:

No worries i dont assume that it is for free, pls pm me for more infos.

2. I can't get in touch with Alibaskins, do you know how i can reach him. It's about the Best Laps Service.

Thanks

Niko Mouk

Hey ! If you like my work, you can 💰 donate on Paypal, thank you !

Ponza

good stuff, thanks dude

onthelow

Im having trouble getting it to work I downloaded it but there isnt any file labeled "plugins" I went into the game and pressed caps lock to try and get the menu to pop up as the pdf said there must be something obvious im missing if anyone can help

BlizzardDUCK

Quote from: onthelow on December 15, 2019, 10:01:25 PMIm having trouble getting it to work I downloaded it but there isnt any file labeled "plugins" I went into the game and pressed caps lock to try and get the menu to pop up as the pdf said there must be something obvious im missing if anyone can help

Go to your program files, not your document files.

That being said, I can't get it to give me a .ini file. I have the Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable Package files but its still not working.

HornetMaX

V2.1.7 out (2020/01/03)
  • Changes for KRP beta10 (reference UI is now 16:9).
  • GPB only: option in HUDInputs to show either "throttle" or "engine throttle": "throttle" is what comes out of your input device, "engine throttle" is what goes into the engine (i.e. corrected buy the ECU with idle control, traction control, anti wheeling and rev limiter).

Happy New year all !

GDUBMX

thank you max! happy new year mate
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

𝖙𝖋𝖈

MaX, I'm having trouble with timing in the latest MXB beta..

I'm not sure it's a MaX hud problem but since MXB doesn't give us a way to view real time timing it's the only thing I can see.

When you cross where the centerline is joined it instantly shows you about -60 or more seconds behind your previous lap. It doesn't do this all the time but I get it all the time on Ironman and on a few other tracks too.

Am I the only one?