• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:29:56 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

difficulty

Started by Panezz, June 18, 2017, 08:41:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panezz

Hi everyone, I knew this game today, I like motocross and video games, I've already tried to play with mxsimulator but after half a year of frustration I abandoned because it is too difficult for me, I would buy mxbike but I'm afraid it will be Same to me, does anyone know if mxbike will be a little simpler or will it be worse?

BadStar

Its simpler.. I would recommend joining us now (before steam release).

The community is small and passionate and will be happy to help you set-up your controls to help provide you with a good experience!!

Yes, it won't be "easy" at first, but I feel the physics are better and the controls and be adjusted to help you.

Just ask!
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

BadStar

We can set up your controller to resemble a MXvsATV or MXGP style play if you like. let us know
Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I never got on with Sim because to me it didn't feel right. You shouldn't have to worry about keeping your bike upright under 20mph! Didn't like the physics at all.

MXB instantly felt real to me, even back in beta 1. There is just something about it that I find spot on.

The important thing is which one you like. If you're going to spend some time learning a simulator, play the demos and figure out which one you want to put the work into.

Panezz

Quote from: BadStar on June 18, 2017, 09:42:42 PM
We can set up your controller to resemble a MXvsATV or MXGP style play if you like. let us know
A typical example of a useful answer 8)

Massot713

Quote from: BadStar on June 18, 2017, 09:42:42 PM

I liked a lot this post. Can you actually give me some light on how to get comfy with my gamepad?

BadStar

I can help you for sure. Unfortunately on a phone at the moment so won't be tonight.. But u can get the controls closer to a typical mx vs atv or mxgp if u wish so no worries!
Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

Heathen

hi and welcome if you decide to join =), im fairly new to! i could not handle MXSIM at all, but i seem to have a good time in this game,I would buy it for sure if i were you, and the community is helpfull and people are nice to you even if u ask "dumb" questions.

If you aint mixing Gas you aint hauling Ass ;)