• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:20:39 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Fun Morning with Mattia and Reichs Pudding...

Started by GDUBMX, June 22, 2017, 12:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDUBMX

Had a blast this morning with 2 new guys who aint on the forums yet, Mattia and ReichsPudding :D

We were riding RC's 125 (Amazing bike, which blows apart any other 2 stroke  8) ) and on RC's AOS Big Hill

Seriously recommend someone gets a server up with just 2 strokes including the NON OEM stuff and on this track, so much fun!
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Mattia_88

ReichsPudding

Thanks mate!  :) Still got a bit to learn but really enjoying this sim, Supermoto especially, Backing it in correctly is really satisfying.

GDUBMX

Haha welcome guys! Anything you need help with or want to know something then hit anyone up here and they will be happy to help.

Don't forget to follow and wishlist mx bikes on steam too, in now has a live store page!
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Always good to see new people. I second the 2 stroke server.. big hill is a lot of fun, and the other one with the wooden gates and stands, what was that one called again?

Twitch135

Would love to see a 2 stroke server as well.  Would be fun to get a server full of 125's or 250's  ;D I don't think I've tried AOS Big Hill yet.
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

Bj Slice

braaap some time. Glad seeing new guys getting on teo smokers.
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"