• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:10:06 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Dreams and such.. A.I.

Started by BadStar, June 23, 2017, 10:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LastFriday

If we can access our ghosts in our files, then is it possible to download a ghost? Could it be programable?

BadStar

June 24, 2017, 07:39:30 PM #16 Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 07:42:22 PM by BadStar
Quote from: geofanatec on June 24, 2017, 05:28:15 PM
Not complaining, just saying I haven't bought because this is a video from their website and didn't impress me enough to purchase.

So.......if it is better then I dunno.

Went through more videos and all looks same to me.

I HATE(d) mxgp series... Until I played about 3/4 of a season in MXGP3 I really like that game (for what it is), a championship mx specific.. nothing more.  Beautiful track/dirt/weather/deform and if you ride 1st person w/ manual gearing the game sounds pretty realistic..  Took me a half championship to see the real quality.

coming from a mxgp hater..says alot.
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

BadStar

Quote from: muffinchops95 on June 24, 2017, 06:36:42 PM
If we can access our ghosts in our files, then is it possible to download a ghost? Could it be programable?

Yes, just waiting on GEO to give us a sync profile for one-stop and we can all share our ghosts?!   ;) :D ;D 8)

Program them? not so sure
Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

Midbeck

Now if we could only get ghosts in replays. God damn you could do some  epic stuff that way.
#DirtyEuro

𝖙𝖋𝖈

There are some limitations with the ghosts.. Me and gdub tried to share ghosts before and it crashed when you loaded them. I'm not sure why, I think we even tried sharing all paints used..

Try it. Someone share a ghost and see if others can use it.

BadStar

Quote from: TFC on June 24, 2017, 11:22:15 PM
There are some limitations with the ghosts.. Me and gdub tried to share ghosts before and it crashed when you loaded them. I'm not sure why, I think we even tried sharing all paints used..

Hmm. was about to start a GHOST SHARE thread, but maybe we should try it and see if it crashes.  Maybe make sure all trainers uploaded are from beta6?

anyone have a trainer, ill try it
Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

LastFriday

I got a trainer, just dont know how to share it with you guys and post it

Twitch135

Quote from: BadStar on June 25, 2017, 05:23:50 PM
Quote from: TFC on June 24, 2017, 11:22:15 PM

Hmm. was about to start a GHOST SHARE thread, but maybe we should try it and see if it crashes.  Maybe make sure all trainers uploaded are from beta6?

anyone have a trainer, ill try it
here's a trainer you can try. its for redbud. not the fastest only 2:04 https://mega.nz/#!NjAjEAxL!oCGD3s_254WbzZK8Qe5_cz5ZlAB2FjNCwMLaSEkkjDo
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

BadStar

Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

BadStar

Hmmm..

apparently I don't know how to add a trainer..

i put his file in the trainer folder..

in-game, went to "add trainer" and its blank.
Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

philiaN

October 03, 2017, 01:49:42 PM #25 Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 05:06:25 AM by philiaN
Im using multiple trainers/ghosts for a better offline experience since beta4.

A good A.I. is alot of work and still will be to slow :) (e.g. mxgp3). Adding a new trainer is a real pain in the a**, because you always have to improve your time. It would be much easier if you could even add a slower time! Specially if you want to make more realistic "battles" between the trainers.

To have an awesome offline race experience

Add a new "Race Trainers"-Tab in the menu.
Create your own "Race Trainers" for each track: You picking your starting gate (15secs board) ride your first round and the second. The second round will be looped, when the trainer is crossing the finish line. Than create the next one, with seeing the other trainers on the gate and so on.. That should be possible without development time Piboso doenst have. :)

Have fun in a race with up to XX trainers.  ;D

*and add a selection to show the trainers in the replay and add a share function

Oh btw that would be awesome for each of your games  ::)

To make that even better - in a few years

Add a simple A.I. to the trainers (if that is even possible - dont know), with collision but without deformation. (Deformation would cause to many problems)

BadStar

thx phil..

just to add;

Since Pibs can keep track of records (lap times)

He could push out a fast pack ghost/a.i. with the updates..

Take the top 10 riders ghosts, they come with an update and you have them as ai to race. Just a thought
Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

joao santos 17

How do you do that ? Someone can explain for other words or something please .....sorry um portuguese

philiaN

Quote from: joao santos 17 on October 04, 2017, 09:21:14 AM
How do you do that ? Someone can explain for other words or something please .....sorry um portuguese

it's just a suggestion how it could be ;)