• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:36:11 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2 Stroke 125 Pitbike - INSANE FAST! By GDUBMX

Started by GDUBMX, June 28, 2017, 01:57:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDUBMX

June 28, 2017, 01:57:01 AM Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 09:48:16 AM by GDUBMX
Original by RC4187 - I was given permission to mod it and make it into a 2 stroke! the handling is dodgy but its fun!! Enjoy!

I took the standard pitbike, added the rc125 engine and gears, added the supermoto versions body.. and this is the end result!

If you have a fix for the handling then please let me know :D just a fun little project so we can have some crazy fun on supercross or something :D

WARNING!! I FAILED WITH THE PKZ, YOU NEED TO RENAME IT TO .RAR THEN EXTRACT THE FOLDER.. :p (help Geo LMAO)  8) ;D ;D

Also mess with the sprockets, i use about a 14 front and 42 rear

https://mega.nz/#!El0BlQBK!9_SiwVxjgvh3xwWXva169gyjiWbkXsF3RbeVDVIC_4g
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

GDUBMX

Twitch135

looks like a fun little ripper :) Haven't tried the pit bikes yet.
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

LastFriday

This is awesome! Nice job GDUB!

I don't understand- how did you take a pitbike and make it a 2 stroke 125 engine? I have tried overwriting other engines in other bikes, but it doesn't work. What do you do differently?

GDUBMX

You have to take certain elements of one bike and merge it to the other, it's alot of trial and error hahaha. Bikes are fun n all.....

But MAN! We really need some more tracks big time...  8)

LastFriday

Quote from: GDUBMX on June 28, 2017, 09:27:37 AM
You have to take certain elements of one bike and merge it to the other, it's alot of trial and error hahaha

So then how did you make the 2 pipes?

GDUBMX

RC the original creator made 2 versions, an mx and a supermoto. i used the supermoto body with moto wheels :D

LastFriday

Quote from: GDUBMX on June 28, 2017, 06:41:07 PM
RC the original creator made 2 versions, an mx and a supermoto. i used the supermoto body with moto wheels :D

Ahhhhh ;)

LastFriday

This bike is sick!!! ;D I love how fast it is, and it looks great if you add in the full parts paint to this.

One suggestion is that I can't change the gearing in the garage. Well, I can, but it doesn't change anything in game.

JeremyMx21

Will this still work in Beta 7 or will all bikes need an update?

7aroca gil

Quote from: GDUBMX on June 28, 2017, 01:57:01 AM
Original by RC4187 - I was given permission to mod it and make it into a 2 stroke! the handling is dodgy but its fun!! Enjoy!

I took the standard pitbike, added the rc125 engine and gears, added the supermoto versions body.. and this is the end result!

If you have a fix for the handling then please let me know :D just a fun little project so we can have some crazy fun on supercross or something :D

WARNING!! I FAILED WITH THE PKZ, YOU NEED TO RENAME IT TO .RAR THEN EXTRACT THE FOLDER.. :p (help Geo LMAO)  8) ;D ;D

Also mess with the sprockets, i use about a 14 front and 42 rear

https://mega.nz/#!El0BlQBK!9_SiwVxjgvh3xwWXva169gyjiWbkXsF3RbeVDVIC_4g
because I put everything right and when I click on pit bikes inside the game when it's loading, it leaves the game
and the game closes