• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:07:41 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

baja brawl link?

Started by bradhouke378, December 11, 2020, 12:43:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmokinJo

True but it's still a shitty move by him.....

CBM Racing

HurrenMX

Quote from: SmokinJo on January 05, 2021, 01:36:18 AM
Quote from: 𝖙𝖋𝖈 on December 13, 2020, 12:58:07 PMIf the original creator has 'left MXB', whatever the reason, you guys continually sharing something thats been taken down for a good reason is disrespectful and entitled.

At the same time, for whatever reason posting a track for the community to use and then taking down the link is also quite disrespectful.

Hahaha sounds like you know the situation better than I do. Here's the thing, I don't owe you anything, never even owed you Baja. People like you are the reason I removed the track in the first place. If you got a problem with it, make a new Baja. Maybe I had a plan with it and am putting off a link for a better version of the track, maybe I won't upload it again at all. Guess you'll never know.

SmokinJo

I won't get in a pissing contest. I am a track builder myself and have 4 of them on the table, whether they get finished is up in the air. I just think the situation could have been handled better given a lot of people thought it was a great track and then it got taken down without even a reason by yourself the creator. That is what I wasn't fond of but again I don't want to keep replying.

I am glad you came in here to speak up, If you would have spoke up about why you did it would have not gone this far. I would have spoke up myself because the community deserved an explanation no matter if you don't think so or others. ;D

Thank you for speaking up though...

Call Me Matayo

Quote from: 𝖙𝖋𝖈 on December 13, 2020, 12:58:07 PMIf the original creator has 'left MXB', whatever the reason, you guys continually sharing something thats been taken down for a good reason is disrespectful and entitled.

At the same time, for whatever reason posting a track for the community to use and then taking down the link is also quite disrespectful.
Can't the same be said about private supercross/motocross tracks then?

loganburch

Quote from: hurrenmx on January 05, 2021, 08:35:09 PM

Hahaha sounds like you know the situation better than I do. Here's the thing, I don't owe you anything, never even owed you Baja. People like you are the reason I removed the track in the first place. If you got a problem with it, make a new Baja. Maybe I had a plan with it and am putting off a link for a better version of the track, maybe I won't upload it again at all. Guess you'll never know.
yo hurren people in the sim community would love this track bro

CBM Racing

Quote from: hurrenmx on January 05, 2021, 08:35:09 PM

Don't let people get under your skin it is your track you made it and you have the right to take it down. I am just happy I got a chance to play it but I deleted it when you decided it was no longer for the public. I really hope you bring it back improved (which would be hard) would be even better but it is what it is. People can easily find video tutorials and track creation tools and build their own. That's what I am doing not a replica of your track but a small local club track that is only for me I will release it to the public but they probably won't like it since it is a very small club track I grew up Racing and where when I was an up and coming Amatuer would ride every day after school as a kid. So just do whatever you feel like doing it is fine by me and should be by the rest of the community though I really hope you bring it back we need new tracks now more than any other time since I have been playing.
Cheers