• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 04:55:33 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

OK that's it, i'm done.

Started by StoneRider, July 09, 2017, 01:31:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StoneRider

I am sick of this game. sick of pibs doing NOTHING. Sayin' nothing. I'm sick of all of you guys, TFC, Gdub, Asdrael, Paco, Jose, Philian, who just don't give a shit about all the work Geo put together for us and for this game by not showing on any races.
We all have excuses... I said no to a family dinner, i said no to a friend birthday for race.
Because most of the time if i'm not here there is no race. i mean... 5 riders at least right ? yesterday we were 6. It was crazy lol.
I'm sick of Training all fucking week for a 5 guys race. All in kawaski because the ONLY other team of the game decided to make another monster kawi team (LOL).
i'm sick of Bj cryin like a bitch each time we touch eachother. i'm sick of this fucking shitty netcode. I'm sick of randomly fall everytime i push the bike.
i'm sick of riding like a grandma to stay clean. i'm sick of the lack of change or even ANY news.

I'm done. I leave. I'll be back for the next beta if we have something else than a fucking nac nac animation.

Fck it.

GDUBMX

Stone, I'll let that one slide mate as I can see you are frustrated.

At the end of the day though all this frustrating you have towards all of us stems from a single source. Sadly they chose to develop 4 games at once and do 1 huge update a year as opposed to hotfixing which is alot more popular.

Tbh I do take a little offense by what you said about not giving a shit about Geo, we've been Web friends since this games inception and have helped each other out with all sorts of things. There is alot of stuff that happens behind the scenes which isn't always public knowledge.

We all have lives, jobs, families, commitments and sometimes mate just don't have time to sit down at 10pm on a Saturday night to play a computer game. You gotta understand that a lot of us have been there and done that with this game and this development team and to be honest you just go round in circles.

Alot of us feel when there is a super stable product to invest in training and serious energy then we will commit but currently playing beta 6 online is like Mario motocross with all the bouncing about its a joke.

The radio silence from Piboso is pretty shit as well if I'm honest, the obsession for steams Krp release affects us, gpb,wrs guys also. We all suffer for the greater good I guess if that's what you wanna call it.

Personally, Piboso don't take offence to this but your absolute 100% biggest downfall is having 4 projects going at once. Where you started a road sim first then some of the way through you had the idea of implementing those found ideas into a new game.. Then another new game.. Then another new game.. Honestly where does it stop? Kinds reminds me of myself or someone with adhd that has a shirt attention span or when things get tough you decide to back off and change direction.

Stone, you are still cool man and I'll have all the time in the world for you always. I can see this is just frustrating for you and you don't mean any real harm by this post. Just the #pibosofrustration gets to us in different ways.
Edit; I guess we'll see you back sometime next winter mate LOL. Take care man, and PS I'm still putting that track together for you.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

StoneRider

Quote from: GDUBMX on July 09, 2017, 01:53:34 PM

Stone, you are still cool man and I'll have all the time in the world for you always. I can see this is just frustrating for you and you don't mean any real harm by this post. Just the #pibosofrustration gets to us in different ways.
Edit; I guess we'll see you back sometime next winter mate LOL. Take care man, and PS I'm still putting that track together for you.

Of course i'm not mad at you or tfc or even Chris et Bj.... i'm just sick of all of it. I can take it aymore. it's hard to say it in english. Just sayin' i'm done... i stop playing this shit until we have a playable game. all the time i put in it just don't worse it. i tried my best to push this community, just as you guys. (even if you don't show up at races. I never made a track for exemple... or a nice youtube channel)

Anyway, i don't hate you guys. Even you Bj, even you Chris. I hate the situation. and the more i play the game, the more i hate it, and piboso. So i prefere to stop playin for now.

And don't worrie. We keep in touch on steam guys, can't wait for the track dude ;)

philiaN

𝖙𝖋𝖈

The things you're frustrated about pretty much covers why I'm not playing right now. I've got two 4 year old girls and every other week have to wake up at 4:30 am for work all week.

If I join a race on a Sunday night and something goes wrong, I haven't got time to try again.

Due to my lack of free time I can't make as much as I used to but I have a finished textured version of 2016 Unadilla I made a month or so back, but I haven't done objects because I'm burnt out on making things for MXB right now because of the lack of community. It's all very well assuming I can't be bothered to show up to races but there you go, I sometimes feel the same way about feeling like the only one who keeps making tracks.. Which is why I stop every now and then and take a break.

Along with a few others I've been here since long before the first beta dropped and have seen this situation at least once a beta if not more regularly. Take a break from MXB, go quiet, whatever you need to do.

Ruubs

Quote from: TFC on July 09, 2017, 04:59:50 PMI sometimes feel the same way about feeling like the only one who keeps making tracks.. Which is why I stop every now and then and take a break.
Hi Fats :)
I have to admit I haven't released much. That's because I kinda hate my own tracks.

I should go back and play my AX track which I made before the first beta was even released again. Might be ride-able now.

StoneRider

i miss the first days of B4 and B5. Racing was awesome... the serie before was awesome. Battles were crazy with Sandy, phili, jose...

Ruubs

Quote from: geofanatec on July 09, 2017, 05:17:07 PM
and then Sandy started cheating and made everything for this series a disaster :) (do not take that seriously)
I could go on a 50cc but I really want that #1 pitboard.

BadStar

July 11, 2017, 01:47:46 AM #8 Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 01:49:39 AM by BadStar
I'm such a fan boy.. (gdub knows best, lol)

I fully understand the frustration in many ways but until I know I have been "duped by dev", I have to throw out the positives in defense.

If it wasn't for pibs, I wouldn't be enjoying the best mx game I have ever touched. I have seen it evolve and become better. It's a really really good beta and sim. Needs alot of work but, still. If pibs walked away today, along with the community; I know I could make my own shit tracks and still ride the best mx sim for at least a couple more years.

Once again, yes..frustration..

Once again, thank the game gods for pibs!

Once again, thank you geo and fats and everyone.
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

BadStar

And btw, mxstylie from YouTube just joined the forum..so put on your best gear and a damn smile so he can make some sweet edits with us throwing whips (like a badass grandma #stonerider)
Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

CSchmied986

Stone, youre a fast rider, and have done a bit for the community, but this sounds like just another rant.... We all bought the game as is, and are really owed nothing, so I'm guessing youre either 14 or had a couple beers before writing this post (as I have in the past). But being the first in a new type of game can be frustrating, but I'd personally say just enjoy the ride or not post, cause this post just reflects back on you, as much as I may agree that updates need to come, the absence of online users is what speaks the loudest. Hopefully someday we'll sorta be the founders of an epic game, but you just kinda have to take the negative that come with being a founding member of an independent game.  8)

Mace-x

Well, same here, waiting for more development to put more time into the game...

the game is great but i´d really like to have a more active and looser rider, you cant push the bike because physics flops everywhere, i see the potential and i´m sure it will be a great game, i wish it could have a faster development  :'(

CSchmied986

Yes, I agree, I just think saying "I'm done" is a bit dramatic. Since there are really on 5-8 of us online, yes it gets frustrating, because there is really no backing besides the few of us, and I agree that each new implemented improvement should be released, rather than waiting 6 months to get more at once. But we all know it is what it is, and hopefully things will start progressing at a faster rate, because even Pib's say's this game is likely to be his golden egg, it would be nice to hear from him about the continued development of the game or what to expect in the near or distant future.

PizzaChet

Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

BadStar

Quote from: PizzaChet on July 11, 2017, 11:07:46 PM
http://mxsimulator.com/order.html

I wish it were that easy but that sim looks so fake/old the more I watch you-tube vids..

I know it is honestly one of the greatest mx'rs to ever exist and rightly so..

but damn, for 207..its just NO

Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime