• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:00:52 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Some requests...

Started by GDUBMX, October 30, 2017, 10:36:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDUBMX

Hey Piboso,

1/
how difficult would it be to develop a small program/tool to view a rider,bike skins without loading the game and scrolling through all of them. a simple tool to help with skinning and selection, I cant help but feel the current way we do it in game seems a little unintuitive in the sense of the alphabetical system, i mean if you have 100 rider skins and you want to view say Thor, you have to scroll all the way down.. click on it and if you dont like it you have to click on the skin selection screen again and wade through all the skins again to get back to where you were.

maybe a system similar to that of MX Simulator in which you select the rider skins selection drop down but instead of the current system it opens up a full screen window with all listed, that way we can just mouse our way to the skin without the constant scrolling.

2/
Do you have plans to implement a much more indepth  stats section?
laps lead
fastest speed
holeshots
wins
losses
crashes
consistency
etc
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Ruubs

Quote from: GDUBMX on October 30, 2017, 10:36:48 AM
Hey Piboso,

1/
how difficult would it be to develop a small program/tool to view a rider,bike skins without loading the game and scrolling through all of them. a simple tool to help with skinning and selection, I cant help but feel the current way we do it in game seems a little unintuitive in the sense of the alphabetical system, i mean if you have 100 rider skins and you want to view say Thor, you have to scroll all the way down.. click on it and if you dont like it you have to click on the skin selection screen again and wade through all the skins again to get back to where you were.
Shouldn't be too hard tbh. I made some sort of thing like that on a website for my previous internship company last year. I was actually thinking of making such program for multiple games. One of the main features I wanted to make was being able to change part colors. Kind of the same thing as the LCQ demo they released two weeks ago, but also just being able to view your own made skins in PS etc.

However.. I don't have the time right now to work on it. Want to finish my Kawi model before 2018 and I want to improve my Javascript skills.