Author Topic: I'm sorry but i quit.  (Read 629 times)

YSR_BRODY

• Privateer
    • View Profile
I'm sorry but i quit.
« on: August 12, 2017, 01:45:05 PM »
I have been playing this game for about a year now, hoping this game would be the next mx sim but its not. the physics are just wonky, 1 track about every month, a update a year. I had high hopes, but i'm sorry to say i'm just gonna stop playing this and stop hoping for new stuff. Bye mxb and all you guys on the forums. It was a great year.

BadStar

• View Profile
Re: I'm sorry but i quit.
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 03:58:11 PM »
LOL

You people who quit on a forum crack me up..

bye

PLEASE PLEASE DELETE THESE STUPID "I QUIT", "GAMES NOT THE BEST EVER" THREADS PIBS>..PLEASE!
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

NorCal 986

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 08:51:28 PM »

« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 08:54:58 PM by NorCal 986 »

ℊℯℴ

• Aerial Racing Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 09:36:26 PM »
I have quit (but still here), lmao

Been very long time (way more than 1 year and a whole 3 posts).

I posted hundreds before beta1!!!

Meh! Just go your own way man and come back later as myself and many others do/have.

Ultimately this is best simulator ever for mx. But needs "polishing".

Gotta wait......and wait......and wait.......wait some more.......then wait again.......and again.....and again........for that!

« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 09:39:41 PM by geofanatec »

Asdrael

• [i]OEM Nerd / MOD Crew[/i]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2017, 10:55:06 AM »
You are welcome to make content yourself and provide useful feedback and encouragement to actual content creators so new stuff comes out faster and better.

But I guess with 3 posts in a year that's not how you roll.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods.
OEM bikes not showing in game? Read their Threads, you need GeoTyres
OneStopSyncShop

YSR_BRODY

• Privateer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2017, 11:48:33 AM »
You are welcome to make content yourself and provide useful feedback and encouragement to actual content creators so new stuff comes out faster and better.

But I guess with 3 posts in a year that's not how you roll.
I have no need to post more because I'm not good at making bikes or tracks so I have no need to criticize and I've only had this account for a few months. I'm just asking for more not replica tracks like Mxs how there's a mix of replica and fun tracks.

NorCal 986

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2017, 09:05:29 PM »
Nobody is good at making things, until they learn how.... There are tutorials. Without any real posts, feedback, or involvement in the community at all, it's a bit selfish make your presence with a "I quit" topic, like the people here owe you something. If you think there should be more tracks, just learn to make them!

BadStar

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2017, 09:50:06 PM »
please delete
Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

loinen

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2017, 07:16:10 AM »
hoping this game would be the next mx sim but its not. the physics are just wonky, 1 track about every month, a update a year.

so you think that mx imitator (ah, sorry, simulator) with weird 350 and 450 dynamics, shit geometry tracks, poor graphics and random physics is great. gtfo pls.

YSR_BRODY

• Privateer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2017, 01:53:45 PM »
hoping this game would be the next mx sim but its not. the physics are just wonky, 1 track about every month, a update a year.

so you think that mx imitator (ah, sorry, simulator) with weird 350 and 450 dynamics, shit geometry tracks, poor graphics and random physics is great. gtfo pls.
How is mx simulator the imitator when it came out in 2008, when mx bikes came out in 2014. Random physics, at least you can put style into your whips when mx bikes only has like 2 whip you can do. The graphics are not poor the game came out in 2008, I would rather have more tracks than better graphics.

NorCal 986

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2017, 02:55:47 PM »
Anyone that calls MXS an imitator, is just ignorant.... I'm guessing MXS's innovation and popularity are a big part of why this game was even conceived. That said, STOP comparing this game to one that's been out for near 10 years! Look at MXS in 2009 and see where it was. So of coarse there aren't a million tracks and there are a lot of bugs still, it takes time. Also, it's not a war, it's okay to like both games!!

PiBoSo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2017, 08:48:40 PM »
Anyone that calls MXS an imitator, is just ignorant....

There is no need for name-calling, please.

I'm guessing MXS's innovation and popularity are a big part of why this game was even conceived.

Innovation?  ???
MX Bikes was done because Snappe is a real-life motocrosser, and because it is an amazing challenge to create something that no one ever accomplished: a true motocross simulation.

NorCal 986

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2017, 09:54:00 PM »
I don't believe 'ignorant' is name calling, but saying not or improperly informed, but sorry. And yes, if you compare MXS to anything before it's time, given it's physics, community, racing structure, etc. yes, it was an innovation as far as motocross gaming is concerned. It's certainly not MXvsATV.

BadStar

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2017, 11:07:55 PM »
"MX Bikes was done because Snappe is a real-life motocrosser, and because it is an amazing challenge to create something that no one ever accomplished: a true motocross simulation."

Awesome. I can tell since the day I found this game that the devs care about true to life simulation. It's very very obvious!

(comes with issues as does all development)
Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

BadStar

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2017, 11:08:47 PM »
Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime