• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 09:05:19 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2 probably stupid questions :p

Started by EdoKtm21, August 31, 2017, 07:22:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EdoKtm21

yesterday i saw a video (GDUB's terrafirma) where there was the rider doing a nacnac, and he told me that i have to press "G" and to install the beta 6 to perform it, i already had the beta 6, but there was no way to make our hero that nacnac XD, so could you tell me what am i doing wrong please?

2°nd one:

is it possible to export from .EDF to .FBX?

Thanks and have a good ride ;)

Twitch135

August 31, 2017, 07:50:29 PM #1 Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 08:55:12 PM by Twitch135
Quote from: EdoKtm21 on August 31, 2017, 07:22:05 PM
yesterday i saw a video (GDUB's terrafirma) where there was the rider doing a nacnac, and he told me that i have to press "G" and to install the beta 6 to perform it, i already had the beta 6, but there was no way to make our hero that nacnac XD, so could you tell me what am i doing wrong please!
Their might be a chance that you have it "unassigned" by default it is the "G" key. Go into settings and "input2" (if I'm not mistaken) over by tear off's you will see "? ? ? ?" that is the NacNac and you can assign it to any key or button you want. Now, have you tried to see it only in 1st person? You won't see anything really of the nacnac in first person, besides shadow, until you watch the replay in 3rd person cam. Hope this helps.

2nd question I have know idea sorry I can't help.
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

EdoKtm21

Quote from: Twitch135 on August 31, 2017, 07:50:29 PM
yesterday i saw a video (GDUB's terrafirma) where there was the rider doing a nacnac, and he told me that i have to press "G" and to install the beta 6 to perform it, i already had the beta 6, but there was no way to make our hero that nacnac XD, so could you tell me what am i doing wrong please!
Their might be a chance that you have it "unassigned" by default it is the "G" key. Go into settings and "input2" (if I'm not mistaken) over by tear off's you will see "? ? ? ?" that is the NacNac and you can assign it to any key or button you want. Now, have you tried to see it only in 1st person? You won't see anything really of the nacnac in first person, besides shadow, until you watch the replay in 3rd person cam. Hope this helps.

2nd question I have know idea sorry I can't help.

i already tried by pressing "G" and by re-mapping it with a controller button but doesn't do anything, in 1st and 3rd person. Thanks anyway dude ;)

Quote from: geofanatec on August 31, 2017, 08:11:09 PM
is it possible to export from .EDF to .FBX?

Really don't think so as then many would be able to get a hold of many files, models, and content that the artist packaged into this .edf file to protect it from that :)

Ok really thanks Geo ;D , i only wanted to know this because of the problem with my wheels :-\

philiaN

You have to press it in the air :) on ground nothing will happen

EdoKtm21

Quote from: philiaN on September 01, 2017, 12:02:00 AM
You have to press it in the air :) on ground nothing will happen

i know but nothing happens :'(