• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:08:13 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Here's what I got

Started by Bj Slice, September 19, 2017, 12:43:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bj Slice

So I checked my mail today and was really wondering what was in this yellow mail. Turned out to be the Medal prize Geofanatec was sending for the 2017 GTX Pro Racing Nationals 450 Class online race. Well I gotta say, thank you, it looks awesome.

Again thank you Geo and looking forward to some more of this. =)

"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Twitch135

Congrats on 3rd place Bj. I got my keychain today thanks Geo. :)
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

Bj Slice

Thanks everyone. I hope Geo would host another series soon or as soon as B7 comes out.  ;D
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

GDUBMX

this is so cool, i need to step my race pace up!! haha my man cave could do with some actual trophies.. Well done BJ. and thanks Geo, You have been a huge success for Mx Bikes mate
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Ruubs

I just got my trophy as well! Bummer I'm not home until February but it looks sick on the pictures my mum sent me.

Thanks Geo!

Bj Slice

Nice! It looks sick Sand. Thanks to Geo!

stevo

just got mine too....thanks Geo, first time ive got anything for riding bikes since 1986...roll on b7 :)