• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 09:42:58 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

another 1st person setting.

Started by CBL Gaming, October 02, 2014, 12:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CBL Gaming

October 02, 2014, 12:05:36 PM Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 12:11:17 PM by CBL Gaming
A first person setting like this, except the camera is mounted in the helmet, not like a Go PRO on the side. I feel like this would bring a new dimension to the game.

And if the air physics were tweaked so we could scrub and whip properly. It would look amazing. And, could quite possibly be a MX Sim killer game.
http://www.youtube.com/v/uasyAmHVpLM

daffernn

Fov 110 makes it looks close to this, but i totally agree it should be tweaked alittle. also the whipping and scrubbing is alittle poor right now but overall i think right now if they listen to the community it will kill mx sim.

CBL Gaming

October 02, 2014, 12:23:35 PM #2 Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 01:47:24 PM by CBL Gaming
Quote from: daffernn on October 02, 2014, 12:15:46 PM
Fov 110 makes it looks close to this, but i totally agree it should be tweaked alittle. also the whipping and scrubbing is alittle poor right now but overall i think right now if they listen to the community it will kill mx sim.

110 made it look close, I agree. But anything over 90 starts to look like a fish eye. I'm all for the way the camera leans like a swivel. But to have another camera where it feels like the bike leans more than the rider would be mint.

daffernn

if you use rider lean and weigh the outer peg it kinda does look really close to real life. i cant really tell you how to play since you have destroyed the laptimes haha :P i guess if the bike moved more on the dirt it might be more realistic looking too since the rear wheel doesn't like to slide much.