• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:39:21 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Hi guys!

Started by Manu, October 18, 2017, 12:16:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manu

I introduce myself

Probably many don't know me. My name is Manu and I have been doing some work for GP Bikes. I recently acquired a MX Bikes license so I will soon do some work here.

See you.

philiaN

Hey Manu, nice to have you here  ;D

GDUBMX

Hey man, I've seen you around over there. You have quite the content catalogue don't you mate? Do you have any plans to create over here?
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Manu

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Hey Manu, welcome mate :)

Sounds interesting! Looking forward to seeing what you get up to..

teeds

"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Hegz

Ruubs

Welcome! Awesome to see you here :)

Quote from: Manu on October 18, 2017, 01:31:56 AM
MXGP 2017 Project  ;D
As long as you don't rip it from the Milestone game it should be fine. Some on here don't like it when people rip from other games.

Me

philiaN

October 18, 2017, 11:58:40 AM #8 Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 12:14:17 PM by philiaN
Quote from: Sandbiter on October 18, 2017, 11:31:32 AM
As long as you don't rip it from the Milestone game it should be fine. Some on here don't like it when people rip from other games.

Me

OK, i should say something to the gif, otherwise it will be to provoking. I found it quite funny  ;D

I have no problem that you tell him your opinion, i mean free speech and so :D But please not again this discussion. He can give credits and so on.. If you dont like it, feel free to not use them. My 2 cents.

Ruubs

Quote from: philiaN on October 18, 2017, 11:58:40 AM
Quote from: Sandbiter on October 18, 2017, 11:31:32 AM

Me

OK, i should say something to the gif, otherwise it will be to provoking. I found it quite funny  ;D

I have no problem that you tell him your opinion, i mean free speech and so :D But please not again this discussion. He can give credits and so on.. If you dont like it, feel free to not use them. My 2 cents.
The weird thing is the almost 2 years ago most of the community didn't like it, but no one seems to mind these days. I like new content etc, but it shouldn't be stolen from anywhere, it's just not right. PiBoSo doesn't want it either (obviously).

Quote from: PiBoSo on January 28, 2017, 11:47:35 PM
Personally I hate unauthorized conversions.
I immensely prefer scratch made models, even in case of inferior quality.
However, there is no way for me to patrol the forum for releases and know if they include ripped models or textures.
It would be nice for converters to at least write a big, red disclaimer: "These models / textures are ripped from a game"

Of course until Milestone's lawyers will send me a letter... It's still "MX Bikes Official Forum", after all...

Now I'm out before we'll get a discussion again :-X

Manu

Good Artists Copy; Great Artists Steal.

Steve Jobs.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: Manu on October 18, 2017, 01:06:31 PM
Good Artists Copy; Great Artists Steal.

Steve Jobs.

So who makes the stuff they steal? ;D

EdoKtm21

October 18, 2017, 04:52:31 PM #12 Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 06:47:56 PM by EdoKtm21
Good to see another good modder in this forum! Hi Manu!

grimm

Welcome to the MX Bikes forum! Might see each other on track again, I still watch the clip I recorded from the day you were on track at Victoria and I decided to show you just how good your CBR is doing wheelies.  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/v/t7rVnHLwWgk

And I wheelie like a mad man on MX Bikes too.  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/v/vJTiUUQ6B_c
Quote from: PiBoSo on March 13, 2017, 12:03:51 AM

GO GO Gadget positive attitude!

pacopastor34

Welcome Manu, it's a pleasure to see you here.

Some people here will tell you that they don't like ripped bike models but they use them in the campionships, that's something that I can not understand. I know better than anyone how much you worked with GP Bikes, but I recommend you to read this Adsrael OEM "Tutorial" http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=1546.0. I don't want to speak in the name of the people, but I think we LOVE OEM bikes and what they represent.

Bienvenido Manu.