• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:43:06 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2017 rd2 SX Track Heightmap

Started by Bj Slice, October 31, 2017, 02:57:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bj Slice

I do not know how to make a track so I just tried to instead make a heightmap of 2017 rd2 SX Track at Petco Park, San Deigo CA. I am not really sure how high are the jumps going to be as I do not have the apps or generally do not know what to do next. Please if someone is interested to finish the track, it would be very nice. I will send the photoshop file with every layer so you can change every section of the track, the width, length, opacity etc... Jumps are roughly 45-48 pixels wide I don't know if that's enough for SX. The file is in 2049 x 2049. Please let me know if you can test the heightmap for me. I am pretty sure this is easy to do specially for track-makers but I don't know, I just thought I'd share the file.

Thanks!

"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

joao santos 17

Make a track its Chinese for me BJ sometimes i got to read the  track making threads and videos i have download  the su but its to dificult for me

Bj Slice

Quote from: joao santos 17 on October 31, 2017, 05:10:19 AM
Make a track its Chinese for me BJ sometimes i got to read the  track making threads and videos i have download  the su but its to dificult for me

I have the passion to make and follow the tutorial, I just don't have the applications and time I need. So same it's Arabic for me. =)
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

joao santos 17

Im feel so proud if some day i can make tracks BJ its somethimg that i love to learn

philiaN

I will go to bed now, but when you are on come discord and i will setup everything :)

joao santos 17

Ahhhh Phil im work 14 hours per night man  on a trucker um Portugal and nota have too much time to rest and do my house things and learn to make tracks require some attention