• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:10:15 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Create a Server

Started by daffernn, October 02, 2014, 01:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daffernn

Dont know if this is the right place for this but i was wondering if this game has a server.exe yet with a port we can forward to create our own server?

Ruubs

You can find tutorials on the GP-Bikes forum. Look there if you have any other questions, there's a hell lot of info right there.

daffernn

Quote from: Sandbiter on October 02, 2014, 02:20:45 PM
You can find tutorials on the GP-Bikes forum. Look there if you have any other questions, there's a hell lot of info right there.
Oh sweet didnt even think of that thanks.

Ruubs

Quote from: daffernn on October 02, 2014, 02:22:38 PM
Quote from: Sandbiter on October 02, 2014, 02:20:45 PM
Oh sweet didnt even think of that thanks.
You're welcome, goodluck with making a server.

RedChainsaw3

If you are still not sure how to setup your dedicated server you can download https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/491927/MxBikesDedicated.zip
and extract the 2 files in your mxbikes folder. You can change the settings in dedicated.ini and once you're ready just start dedicated.bat

daffernn

Quote from: ChainsawD on October 02, 2014, 04:43:39 PM
If you are still not sure how to setup your dedicated server you can download https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/491927/MxBikesDedicated.zip
and extract the 2 files in your mxbikes folder. You can change the settings in dedicated.ini and once you're ready just start dedicated.bat
Yeah im not home at the moment so ill give it a try later. Thanks :D

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Hey Chainsaw, I started a server, and other people could join - but not me.. is that normal? I just got a blank dialog box, no 'connecting'.. just blank with 'ok'

PiBoSo

Quote from: TheFatController on October 10, 2014, 11:22:20 PM
Hey Chainsaw, I started a server, and other people could join - but not me.. is that normal? I just got a blank dialog box, no 'connecting'.. just blank with 'ok'

If the server is on the same PC of the client, a port different than 10410 should be used.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: PiBoSo on October 10, 2014, 11:27:26 PM
Quote from: TheFatController on October 10, 2014, 11:22:20 PM

If the server is on the same PC of the client, a port different than 10410 should be used.

Thanks  8)  Good to know!