• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:17:46 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Trying to Join race, Invalid login: pleas register

Started by Heathen, October 30, 2017, 08:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heathen

Hello, im having this issue when i press race, then press world. i dont get any servers up or anything only a msg saying "Invalid login: please register"

anyone got a clue what might be wrong ?
Only thing i can think of is that i bought 2 copies of the game with the same paypal. and it works for my newphew, he got the first key.

Thanks for any help !

If you aint mixing Gas you aint hauling Ass ;)

philiaN

Hey if you are sure that you have both registered and still getting this error:

Please send an email to support@mx-bikes.com including first name, last name and email address as they appear in the PayPal receipt.

Heathen

Alright mate, i have done that now =)

Do you belive it is because both of the purchases are linked to 1 email. looks like the first purchase is working, whils the second wich is mine does not work.
Might be linked with the emails ?

philiaN

No that shouldn't be the problem, i have 3 working keys on the same email + paypal

Heathen

So, it seems like i were the idiot here. for some reason i did register the first key, but somehow forgot the second key, that step just flew over my head and i did the first one without actually knowing what i were doing.

Thanks for the help its all sorted now ! PiBoSo gave me the info i need =)

Draked214

this same thing is happening to me and i dont know how to fix this what should i do?

Draked214

nvm lol registered my register email was kinda far down and had to type it in sorry

Atte

Your in-game username must match the username linked to the key.
This is the username you typed when registering the key.

You can change your username here

Thank me later.

keeganthegoat

hey so i went to go change my nickname to keegan kellum | factory goons mx but now it says invalid login what do i do?