• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:57:55 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Real life Racing/playing!

Started by Heathen, November 01, 2017, 11:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heathen

November 01, 2017, 11:50:04 AM Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 12:05:57 PM by Heathen
Do you guys have your own bike ? any weekend warriors in here ?
Feel free to post some pictures here ! Old school pictures are also cool to watch, i got some for when we get there =D

Ill throw in some pictures of my Kx250 two stroke 2005 model that i did a full restoration on.

It started out like this:

Spent a fair amount on parts, and especially the Öhlins.

Here it is now the beauty !

(edit: Thanks for moving the post, i clearly missed that off topic thread)

If you aint mixing Gas you aint hauling Ass ;)

stevo

Armstrong cmx250 1982 model

Heathen

Thats a cool pic right there stevo!

grimm

I'm a supermoto junkie, stunt rider (SM and street bikes), and weekend trail rider that loves "hard enduro" style terrain. Never got into MX or racing after my freestyle BMX years left me with a limp and enough damage to think twice before putting too much air under my wheels. At this point in life I enjoy just playing around at low speed more than I enjoy pushing 10/10ths.

A little city antics on my XR100 gets a smile out of the neighbors.  ;D
Quote from: PiBoSo on March 13, 2017, 12:03:51 AM

GO GO Gadget positive attitude!

Heathen

Thats cool man ! all form of 2 wheel driving is fun, i have been doing it my self since i were 5, now im 28 and not as ballsy as i were when i were 14 to say the least ^^

Got a good old KTM 50 pic with a nice little danish thropy comming right here :

And ofc a Mr.cool guy with the firs Yamaha PW50 i got:
(look at the helmet, if i only knew the price on that shit when i were little that would never happen xD)

joao santos 17

I have a 2008 rmz 250 8)

Heathen

Looks like you are having alot of fun there Joao ! tried alot of tracks in Spain and France, they were some gnarly tracks. either they were Rock hard with rubber from the tyres or they were muddy as hell because of over watering xD made for some fun racing tho

Mopslapper 124

From what I can Remember this was Me in 2014? On a 2006 Yz 125 At a Track called Swiona MX Fun Day.

joao santos 17

Yes Heathen the most of terrain os hard packed in Portugal