• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:44:42 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Vital comments

Started by GDUBMX, September 11, 2017, 10:17:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

KTMjonse

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I know the thoughts and opinions of these people probably matter and that's a real shame.

PizzaChet

You guys should rally together, create some accounts and set them straight!
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

loinen

this is sort of decease called mxsim morosis.

Massot713

I have been posting on vitalmx for almost 6 years now, and although its full of "vitards", to be honest I disagree with some of the opinions. MX Bikes is getting better and better and to me is more appealing right now than any other game in the market, including MX Simulator.

My advise is do not listen at them and keep posting it, both MX Bikes and GP Bikes are my hot topics right now.

Bj Slice

They hate the game, yet they watch videos about it. ;D
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

Wedgewood

Is the whole point of this post to show that 2 MXS fanboys don't like this sim?  Unless they are extremely influential people I don't see the need of extending their thoughts with this post.  The first poster stating "dumbed down" most likely means that this game doesn't have the content, features or community that MXS has,  but this game is a beta as the disclaimer on the website shows.   The second posted that the physics are not as good as Mx Sim, however doesn't explain how he came to this conclusion so it's just his opinion.  Have these people even played this game?? We don't know.  Neither post offers anything constructive and I have to wonder why did you post this thread?   

No offence, GDUB, but are you a troll?

GDUBMX

Quote from: Wedgewood on November 10, 2017, 02:42:36 PM
Neither post offers anything constructive and I have to wonder why did you post this thread?   
No offence, GDUB, but are you a troll?

Yeh you got it in one mate.. im a troll  :o

The point of this post was to show Piboso what people think, not just constructive posts. This was raw emotional response/opinion that these dudes posted and i think that needs to be seen.
So no offence Wedgewood, but please spare me the instigator/troll accusations.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

EdoKtm21

Quote from: GDUBMX on September 11, 2017, 10:17:17 AM

this is the example of arcade player that gets angry if he can't throw the massive oppo on the final jump and so talks shit about the game ::)