• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:58:20 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Nevada Track

Started by Bj Slice, November 10, 2017, 02:25:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bj Slice

Just a little detail about nevada sx track. It's just the reset that brings you to the side on the Tuff blocks and most of the time, you get stucked on it.

One other thing is the crash animation. It's kinda violent now than the last beta. Sometimes, rider is ejected too high in air. Bike also spins, rotates pretty crazily.

Thanks!
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

GDUBMX

you gotta remember mate that this wasnt even supposed to be released to us, it was Piboso's mistake. Expect changes in Beta 8
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Bj Slice

I'm well aware of that thanks. But if there is someone who is kind enough to correct this (if it's still possible), just so we can use the track and not have that little irregularity. Everything looks great already thanks to Piboso.
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

GDUBMX

Quote from: Bj Slice on November 10, 2017, 08:01:17 PM
I'm well aware of that thanks. But if there is someone who is kind enough to correct this (if it's still possible), just so we can use the track and not have that little irregularity. Everything looks great already thanks to Piboso.

ah thats cool mate, wasnt sure if you knew or not lol. yeah lets hope so, i was spinning some laps earlier and had some sections clean..ish! :D
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Bj Slice

I actually saw the message you went off when I connected to the server. =)