• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:08:34 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

BETA 7 problems

Started by sebastianbang, November 05, 2017, 05:25:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sebastianbang

After the new BETA 7 update i cant play online. When i try to make or join a lobby the game just crashes.
Hope its going to be fixed soon.

My boots will not show up anymore. I copied the rider folder/files from BETA 6 into the BETA 7 folder but everything shows up except the boots.

philiaN

Don't know if its already solved:

The new folder path for the boot paints is now:

rider-boots-default-paints

Bj Slice

November 12, 2017, 06:29:17 PM #2 Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 06:37:02 PM by Bj Slice
Quote from: philiaN on November 12, 2017, 05:44:35 PM
Don't know if its already solved:

The new folder path for the boot paints is now:

rider-boots-default-paints

If the new syncback profiles are used, yes they should be in the correct path, they're in rider>boots>default>paints if I'm not mistaken (not on my pc now can't confirm). Pretty sure I made some corrections before I made the profiles. I can see the boot paints in my end unlike before.
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

Alex

last night was the 4th time i re installed. profile is names right i ran the LLA everytime , but when i get online.
after sitting on syncing for 10-15 minutes everytime i get missing bike error or my game just crashes.
kinda lost for ideas.

Bj Slice

how did you reinstall the game? tell me the process of how you've done it  so I don't give you the wrng info.
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

GDUBMX

alex, absolutely wipe ALL of your mx bikes install folder and the  documents/piboso/mx bikes folder EXCEPT the license file. there should be an update out today to fix some issues, including online memory issues. essentially we shouldn't need the LAA.exe program at all after this.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Alex

thanks for replys
yeah i just delete everything but licence and everytime i re install i do the LLA thng. i just get missing bike error.
i just have all the oem stuff in the bikes folder and the bikes pkz in the main directory.

Bj Slice

November 14, 2017, 03:22:22 PM #7 Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 03:24:46 PM by Bj Slice
delete all mods folder and resync. Then do another LAA

MotoSavage

Not sure whats going on but since since update today sometimes the tracks online dont load textures correctly, the colors/clarity are way off then normal

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: MotoSavage on November 15, 2017, 03:09:24 AM
Not sure whats going on but since since update today sometimes the tracks online dont load textures correctly, the colors/clarity are way off then normal

Anything visual like that and a screenshot might help too ;)

MotoSavage

Quote from: тғc on November 15, 2017, 08:03:57 AM
Quote from: MotoSavage on November 15, 2017, 03:09:24 AM

Anything visual like that and a screenshot might help too ;)

Yeah I think that might be a good idea, I will post a pic if it happens again!  :D