• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 09:57:45 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

OEM pack - Master Thread - MegaBraap! (v0.15.1)

Started by Asdrael, November 05, 2017, 09:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asdrael

November 05, 2017, 09:16:34 PM Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 11:07:39 AM by Asdrael Reason: update v0.15.1
11.11.2020 OEM v0.15.1 – MegaBraap

Here we are! Updated OEM pack to introduce a new fantastic CR500AF, thanks to GioPanda, and update the entire KTM range to 2021 models, the YZF to 2020 and the CRF450 to 2021 - and obviously all bikes are now updated to the new possibilities offered by b15 and tuned by me to hopefully give you great fun (and realistic values). This means suspensions values and bike inertia are specific to this new batch of OEMs, as well as the engines. And last but not least, all bikes come with the best of Beyer's sound mods stock.

As this is more and more a team effort. Major thanks go to:
  • philiaN for organizing everything and enabling many model updates
  • iNsane for importing, animating and covering in mud the majority of the bikes
  • Vortex_Damien for the Husky, RMZ and CRF 250 models
  • Ruubs for the KX model
  • Giorgio for the CR250 1997, CR500AF and KTM 2021 models
  • LC Création on Discord for the TM model and the CRF450 2021
  • mx965 on the MXS forums for letting us use the YZF 2020 models and skins.
  • Stonerider for his work on (re)skinning some of the bikes.
  • GreenLenux on Discord for the YZF paints
  • Shack on Discord for amazing input on suspensions and discussions on the topic! We own that guy a big one when it comes to bike handling.
  • All the other modders who made, imported, worked on some magic for the previous models we still use like TFC, RC, as well as ExtremeManiac and Benji on the MXS forums
  • Beyer on Discord for his amazing sounds (I can't play without them, and from now on, neither will you ;) )
  • And of course, all the people who gave feedback, helped, and even donated to the OEM project!

Please take your time to read the whole post!
It's a 2 gigs DL, so don't tell me you don't have time...

Installation instructions
If you can read:
  • Delete all your previous OEM bikes .pkz and folders.
  • Download the full OEM v0.15.1 pack from either MEGA.nz or Mediafire. 2Gb so take your time.
  • Unzip into your C:\Users\UserName\Documents\PiBoSo\MX Bikes\mods\bikes folder
  • Done
The bikes can then be found in game in their own category: MX1 OEM and MX2 OEM for four strokes, MX1-2t OEM and MX2-2t OEM for 2 strokes, MX3 for the forum big cc bikes (currently only CR500AF). (server hosts: don't forget to enable those categories or put the server to Open if you want to allow those bikes).

If you cannot read and have the attention span of a dead octopus:
YouTube tutorial.

Note on "modded mods":
If you have custom skins and/or custom sounds installed in your OEM bikes folder, I trust you know a bit more about modding than the average user. As a reminder: back them up and don't blindly delete the skins. List of compatible bikes from v0.14 to v0.15 further down.

What's inside?
The pack currently contains 31 bikes, all original models that received the OEM treatment. This means that every single bike uses values and specs in accordance to their real life equivalent, as far as I could find them or extract them from pictures and reviews. This is valid for the geometry (wheelbase, rake angle...) and the engine (gear ratios, HP curve...). So each bike is unique – try them all!

• Alta MX and MXR 2018
  • Honda CR 125 and 250 1996, CR250R 1997, CRF 250 2020, CRF 450 2021 and CR500AF
  • Husqvarna TC 125 and 250 2020, FC 250, 350 and 450 2020
  • Kawasaki KX(F) 250 and 450
  • KTM 125, 150 and 250 SX 2021, 250, 350 and 450 SX-F 2021
  • Suzuki RM 125 and 250 2003, RMZ 250 and 450 2020
  • TM 250 and 450 MX Fi 2020
  • Yamaha: YZ 125 and YZ 250 2017, YZF 250 and 450 2020

This means all the KTM 2020, the CRF450F 2020, the YZF250 and YZF450 2016 are OUT and no longer supported - their respective paints are not compatible with the newer models.

Significant changes this version
  • Added CR500AF, model by Giorgio. There is a surprise there, make sure to check the garage!
  • Added the KTM 2021 range to replace the 2020, thanks to Giorgio as well!
  • Added the YZF250 and YZF450 2020 to replace the 2016 model, thanks to mx965 for letting us use it and iNsane for importing.
  • All b15 improvements and tuning has been implemented - discover all the new settings in the garage.
  • Suspensions have been tuned to be stiffer than MSM but more plush than previous OEMs. Let me know your feedback please!
  • Changes to bike inertia have been fine tuned and are specific to each bike and vastly different from both MSM and previous OEMs.

All bikes have been registered so the races using them will count for ranking, even if the "Records" page might be slightly bugged currently
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Heathen

Thanks mate ! ill put them on download tonight and test them tomorrow, my net is shait where im at so its going to take some time i guess xD

Cheers #46
If you aint mixing Gas you aint hauling Ass ;)

Mace-x

BadStar

Strange.. ive done this a million times but this time no oem bikes in game lol
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

𝖙𝖋𝖈

It made a zip for me and downloaded fine, but the only bike in the zip was the CRF.

Every time I go into the bikes folder on your google drive and click one of the bikes to individually download, it disappears off the page. Strange..

Asdrael

OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Mace-x

the bike zip was 2gb for me and downloaded just fine... weird.

Bj Slice

November 05, 2017, 10:39:30 PM #8 Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 10:53:54 PM by Bj Slice
Thanks for the update Asdrael. I'm excited how those changes on the bike feels.
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

Bj Slice

November 05, 2017, 11:20:16 PM #9 Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 11:39:11 PM by Bj Slice
getting this error whenever I try to get on Mantua and Nevada tracks on a practice session.

I have clean installation and all I added are the OEM and the tyre mods from here.

Edit: Got in the track again using a different bike. Just weird
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

Asdrael

Honestly, I don't know. It appears googledrive is messing up for everyone... uploading on Mega.nz right now. (I'm litterally dumping my files directly from my game folder onto the host...).

Sorry about that.
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Heathen

Im currently downloading the files, with the bikes files tho, google drive wants me to DL 2 zips.  one that is 1.9GB and one 196mb one. what is the small one ?

https://gyazo.com/561b166e3f84389e114bcacd97ad3f3e

Asdrael

what the hell

No idea... taking the googledrive down. abort your DLs, I'll remove the file. Mega.nz is our last hope :p
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Heathen

haha aborted ! RIP google!.....Ill wait for the new links then, again thanks for doing this !

I got the Tyres file, i guess ill just delete that to and do it fresh ?

GDUBMX

fucked for me too, diff bike everytime. try dropbox
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />