• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:36:54 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

OEM pack - Master Thread - MegaBraap! (v0.15.1)

Started by Asdrael, November 05, 2017, 09:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pacopastor34

pitbikegod

For me it seems that there are some errors. It is only when joining MP with these bikes installed. I joined with all my mods except the OEM pack and it worked fine, once i install them this error pops up. Ideas anyone?

Asdrael

Ok thanks for the report so far.

It seems the OEM pack causes problems online. Server up, client and server have the exact same Mods installed, game crashes upon joining. We have already tested several ideas (spaces in some file names and id, categories, etc) but nothing seems to have fixed it. I'll spend some time on it tonight and try to make 99% sure it's not on the client's end...

Very sorry about that. Since everything worked offline, I thought online would be the same. Seems it's not the case. Wups.

(Thanks to GDub, Bj, Phil and MysteryMan123 for their help so far).

Quote from: pacopastor34 on November 07, 2017, 01:11:19 AM
Are hands bad placed??? Or just to me?
Just you I think? Which bike was that?

Quote from: Mace-x on November 07, 2017, 01:02:21 AM
Fuuuck, cant download from mega, tells me im over the download quota, created an account, same shit  :'(
Quote from: Draked214 on November 06, 2017, 11:46:30 PM
downloaded and put in bike folder with other bike models but everytime i choose mx2oem or mx1 oem my game has the error code coming up like bj slice posted. how can i fix this? -drake
Do you know anything other than Mega? I can try alternative sources (need 2.5Gb approx).
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

teeds

I've made an alternative download location using FTP if it helps, no limits and should be fairly fast.

Go to http://data.sealey.co.uk/

Login - sealey-mxb
pass - i1in

Have at it  ;D  Just OEM bikes and tyres on there as it stands.

Can't go mad with this but for now the mod size is acceptable.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

teeds

November 07, 2017, 09:48:52 AM #34 Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 04:09:23 PM by teeds
Now uploading a single file for all bikes.

It's also possible to get to those files via normal FTP clients, same login but use this address - ftp://sealey.ftp1.iweb-ftp.co.uk/
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Asdrael

Appreciated, thank you very much.

I'll bother you with a PM to update the files when/if I get to the bottom of the online issue, that I'll try to combine with a small front tyre update. Until then, please just ride stocks online all and provide Piboso with feedback (or OEM offline and do the same for me :p ).
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Mace-x

Thanks Teeds,  brutal download speed 9mb/s, you rock!

Vortex_Damien

Could it be because we are not utilizing the mods folder that pib has made , try putting them in the documents /mods folder see if that works

PiBoSo

Please update the bikes to fix a missing closing bracket "}" in the file sfx.cfg, at the end of the "engine/limiter" section.
This is the cause of the online crash when joining a server.

Asdrael

Hoh. Wow. Thanks a lot for that PiBoSo. Sorry that it was my mistake causing it, and that I didn't see it before.

(in case you care: bit surprised because I haven't touched this file since beta 5 I guess and it never caused issues. I don't think it checked for conformity before when joining online, since we were able to change the sounds client-side... is there a new flie-check in place? Also, since it works in offline mode, that might mean something is bonky there)

To all: very very sorry about that. Stupid mistake that slipped through, shouldn't have been let in the first time around. I'll fix this asap and reupload the Mod, testing first online connection to avoid ridiculing myself yet another time.

Edit: FU Sandy.
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Ruubs

November 07, 2017, 04:36:30 PM #41 Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 05:05:03 PM by Sandbiter

Asdrael

Sandy, hold. It's somehow your fault since you had us change the limiter sounds. So, shush.
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Mace-x

i cant help laughing when i see you arguing with that jeremy clarkson pic on your profile  ;D

Asdrael

OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord