• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:58:37 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

OEM pack - Master Thread - MegaBraap! (v0.15.1)

Started by Asdrael, November 05, 2017, 09:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asdrael

The latest OEM bikes do not use any tyre mod. They use the stock tyres, and do not link to anything else so having the old tyre mod doesn't do anything.
The AltaMX should show up, it does for everyone else. Maybe you were unlucky and had a corrupted download.

I would suggest doing a clean install of your bike folder, if not of the entire game, starting with a fresh download of the OEM pack (or wait for beta10 which should come soon).
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Asdrael

BETA 10 PSA:

The pack works. The collision boxes need to be updated, so I wouldn't recommend online play. The Alta needs an update to accommodate the inertia fix. So you are better off waiting for an update just to be on the safe side.

I will update next week (hopefully) to Beta10 standard, and maybe add in some stuff.

TAKE YOUR TIME TO TRY OUT THE STOCK BIKES FOR BETA10 AND GIVE PIBS FEEDBACK. The new beta is great, enjoy it and contribute to making the next one even better, tyvm.
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Braapsta969

Game keeps on getting better; I rarely find myself longing to go on MXSim anymore, good shit lads.
B969

OttoRocket76

Thanks for keeping updates going! I'm unable to get anything to convert over to the Beta 10...Im new to the MXBIKES scene...any pointers would be great!

thanks guys!!

Asdrael

The pack hasn't been updated (yet) for Beta10 so I wouldn't advise trying to play with it now. It should however load in game and let you play... You just need to download, install in the main installation directory, and then in game select one of the OEM categories. Nothing fancy to do.
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

FryedroPonics

so can we use any mods since beta 10? im not sure how to do the mods exactly but i watched a vid and thought i had it figured out but nothings showing up

Asdrael

As far as I know, everything works beside bikes (they work too but need to pretty heavy changes to ride decent in Beta10).

And as far as this OEM pack goes, just inzip in the installation folder and you are done.

For everyone else: update coming along nicely, Thursday should be good ;)
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Asdrael

Here is a « master thread » for OEM. Easier for all to keep track.

06.12.2018 OEM v0.10.1 - Beta10, the revenge of the Springz

Probably the biggest OEM update so far, see the changelog for details. Spent over 30h on it. Shortly: Lean Help Off highlighted some pros of the OEM... and quite a few pitfalls that needed to be addressed. Hoh, and I had some ideas of stuff to try that turned out... pretty good ;) I'm still not 100% happy with the 450f, so trying stuff out again...

Server hosts: further categrory split. 2 strokes have their own categories now, check the changelog.

How to:
New users: dowload and unzip into your installation folder. That's it.

Download this pack from MEGA.NZ or MEDIAFIRE . 2.5+Gb so take your time. Unzip and put in your MXB directory, it contains a /bikes folder with all the OEM bikes released so far, updated for Beta9. Careful: those bikes are now unpacked (not in .pkz) because otherwise I always mess the updates up. The bikes can then be found in game in their own category: MX1 OEM and MX2 OEM for four strokes, MX1-2t OEM and MX2-2t OEM for 2 strokes. (server hosts: don't forget to enable those categories or put the server to Open if you want to allow those bikes).

Previous users: if you already had v0.9.1 here is a "patch download" with instructions

Download this smaller zip file -65kB- and install it in your game directory, accept the overwrite of all files: MEGA.NZ or MEDIAFIRE

Currently supported bike list:
  • Yamaha YZ 125, YZ 250, YZF 250 and YZF 450 2016.
  • Honda CRF 250R and CRF 450R 2018
  • Suzuki RM 125 and RM 250 2003 ; RMZ 250 and RMZ 450 2018
  • Kawasaki KXF 250 and KXF 450 2017
  • Husqvarna FC 250, FC 350 and FC 450 2016
  • Alta MX and MXR 2018
Change log: v0.10.1 – 06/12/2018
  • Categories changes: Split between four strokes ("MX1 OEM" and "MX2 OEM", same as before) and two strokes ("MX1-2t OEM" and "MX2-2t OEM", that's MXx minus 2 tee, no space, then space and OEM). Hopefully will reduce the issues of people not syncing, in particular if more 2 strokes get added. Server hosts beware! You can also have more than 1 category per server.
  • Collision boxes: adapted the new collision boxes to all bikes, and thightened them up.
  • Geometry changes: all bikes have had their rear end geometry revised. This is to allow the stock spring rate to be used with proper sag. Use "Default" setup in the garage.
  • Alta MX and MXR: new engine.
  • 2 stroke geometries: all 2 strokes had a small issue in their weight distribution. Now fixed. Should feel lighter overall, in particular from the front.
  • 2 stroke engines: all 2 strokes should now be a bit more brutal and behave more like 2 strokes (yes 125 and 250).
  • 450f: should now bit a bit less brutal and kick less in the lower RPM range.
  • CFG changes: all bikes have had the CFG files revised, fixed and updated as needed. From rev limiters, to stock preload, to whatever.
Enjoy and: Feedback very welcome, as usual. From now on, OEM pack will be updated on Thursday only, unless outstanding issues causing computers to spontaneously combust.
Bear with me if I messed something up, very tired those days ;)

Credits and original threads:
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

FryedroPonics

whenever i go to join a server, it will not let me select oem. only lets me select mx1 or mx2

Asdrael

Server hosts define the list of allowed bike categories. If they don't enable OEM categoriesn you con't be able to join. It always takes a few hour to a few days before you start seeing servers running with up to date OEM packs. Knowing the current active server hosts, I suspect tonight EU time (in like 6h from now), you'll start having those available.
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

iNsane

Quote from: Asdrael on December 06, 2018, 03:08:23 PM
Server hosts define the list of allowed bike categories. If they don't enable OEM categoriesn you con't be able to join. It always takes a few hour to a few days before you start seeing servers running with up to date OEM packs. Knowing the current active server hosts, I suspect tonight EU time (in like 6h from now), you'll start having those available.

lol liar
server's up

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Thanks as always Asdrael. I've only had time to try the rmz250 but it rode like a champ, and I'm sure the rest do too. Keep up the good work!

Gnarbarian

GDUBMX

killed it again Asdrael. I love this community :) As always i was repping the YZF and it feels solid, gonna do some offline riding though on a smooth track cus that club online... nasty
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />