• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:56:53 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

OEM pack - Master Thread - MegaBraap! (v0.15.1)

Started by Asdrael, November 05, 2017, 09:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

razi2002

When I select the bike in game it doesnt appear.Any one got suggestions?
Thanks on advance!

Asdrael

Please make sure yo have both the latest version of MXBikes and the latest version of the OEM pack. Also, when installing new versions of the game please follow this closely: http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=1914.0
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Asdrael

BETA11 - OEM ARE NOT UPDATED YET SO USE AT YOUR OWN RISKS

Some stuff changed in regards to bikes so I have to update the pack. OEMs should load but will NOT behave properly. Give me a few weeks and I'll make sure to release the updated version here and give you guys a heads up. In the meanwhile, please play and test the Beta11 with stock bikes and give PiBoSo feedback. That's the best way to make each Beta just that much better!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Asdrael

Here is a « master thread » for OEM. Easier for all to keep track.

27.07.2019 OEM v0.11.1 - Vanilla Ice

WAIT WRONG VANILLA

Now that's better.

Since b11 came around, I had a few things to update (bouciness is gone! bottoming out is no longer a death trap!), so here they are. But more importantly, iNsane was nice enough to hone his bike import skills, and deliver a pretty nice addition to the 2 stroke team: TC 125 and 250 2017. They turned out pretty well in game if I may say so myself! I also decided to do some improvements here and there and some upgrades.

Due to the changes in preload notably and several changes in gfx, this OEM upgrade requires a clean install: please delete all your former OEM bikes from your /bikes and /mod folder as well as the settings that go with it in documents/Piboso/MXBikes/Profiles/YourName/Setups/. Otherwise, your game may crash and/or your might have shit setups! Which also means, no upgrade patch this time, sorry.

How to:
New users: download and unzip into your installation folder. That's it.

Download this pack from MEGA.NZ or MEDIAFIRE . 2.5+Gb so take your time. Unzip and put in your MXB game install directory, it contains a /bikes folder with all the OEM bikes released so far, updated for Beta11. Careful: those bikes are now unpacked (not in .pkz) because otherwise I always mess the updates up. The bikes can then be found in game in their own category: MX1 OEM and MX2 OEM for four strokes, MX1-2t OEM and MX2-2t OEM for 2 strokes. (server hosts: don't forget to enable those categories or put the server to Open if you want to allow those bikes).

Currently supported bike list:
  • Yamaha YZ 125, YZ 250 2017, YZF 250 and YZF 450 2016.
  • Honda CRF 250R and CRF 450R 2018, CR125 abd CR250 1996
  • Suzuki RM 125 and RM 250 2003 ; RMZ 250 and RMZ 450 2018
  • Kawasaki KXF 250 and KXF 450 2017
  • Husqvarna TC 125, 250 2017, FC 250, FC 350 and FC 450 2016
  • Alta MX and MXR 2018

Changelog: v0.11.1
  • Added TC 125 and TC 250 2017. Thanks to iNsane for importing the bike from an openly published MXS blend and Sandyvajayjay for helping with the normals and spec maps.
  • YZ 125 and 250 upgraded to 2017 (bigger front rotor, but also completely redone the geometry and engines from scratch to try something new)
  • CR250 engine adjusted
  • All 2 strokes should be easier to shift (disengage torque upped by around 15%)
  • 2 strokes chassis made more flexible in general, according to model year (old models are generally more flexible)
  • All stock setups remade based on MXA race test sheets
  • All b11 changes are in

Enjoy and: Feedback very welcome, as usual. From now on, OEM pack will be updated on Thursday only, unless outstanding issues causing computers to spontaneously combust.
Bear with me if I messed something up, very tired those days ;)

Credits and original threads:
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

PizzaChet

****** http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=2229.0 ****** ....Link to EVERY TRACK up to 2018. Of course there's been more tracks since then, so a few extra will be needing individual downloads from the Tracks section here....  http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?board=13.0 Please forgive me for helping to make it very easy to have everything you need readily available in one page!
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Docfumi

I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

UncleLiberty76

How do we get paint templates for the OEM bikes. I see the one on the front page for the stock bikes but i want to skin the CRF. Any help? Looking into trying to make things for this game but i need a starting point.

LastFriday

Quote from: UncleLiberty76 on August 22, 2019, 05:30:33 PMHow do we get paint templates for the OEM bikes. I see the one on the front page for the stock bikes but i want to skin the CRF. Any help? Looking into trying to make things for this game but i need a starting point.
You can just unpack the stock paint using PaintEd and go over it as a single layer, because you are unpacking it to a .TGA file. You can go over it and skin from that but there will be no layers.

PaintEd can be downloaded here- http://www.mx-bikes.com/?page=downloads

Asdrael

I have just checked - there are no changes in the bikes with b12. This means that

the OEM pack v0.11.1 is fully b12 compatible.

For both the standalone and the Steam version of the game.

Download links and explanations on what the pack is can be found in the first post. Only difference now is that with the Steam version, your game install directory will be
Drive:\Steam\steamapps\common\MX Bikes
The generic mod folder in C:\Users\UserName\Documents\PiBoSo\MX Bikes\mods will still work.

Enjoy!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Asdrael

25.10.2019 OEM v0.12.2 - NipTuck

Now that we have b12 (yay) on Steam (megayay), some issues became more apparent and had to be fixed - notably some 250f not being competitive, some 450 being too wild, and some rider positions not being compatible with the new animations - along with new players complaining about autoshift not working properly.

And then, iNsane came around and said "hey we can update models too!".

So long story short, massive thanks to iNsane for working his ass off updating the RMZ, CRF and KXF models we had. This means they are all animated properly, with nice looking dirt maps, correct normals (extra thanks to Ruben) and properly exported to save memory for all. Hoh, and this allowed me to bump the RMZ and CRF to 2019 ;)

Almost every import file of the four stroke bikes changed so for safety, this OEM upgrade requires a clean install: please delete all your former OEM bikes from your /bikes and /mod folder as well as the settings that go with it in documents/Piboso/MXBikes/Profiles/YourName/Setups/. Otherwise, your game may crash and/or your might have shit setups! Which also means, no upgrade patch this time, sorry.

How to:
New users: download and unzip into your installation folder. That's it.

Download this pack from MEGA.NZ or MediaFire . 2Gb so take your time. Unzip and put in your /bikes folder in your mods directory, which you can find in C:\Users\UserName\Documents\PiBoSo\MX Bikes\mods. It contains all the OEM bikes released so far, updated for Beta12. Careful: those bikes are all unpacked (not in .pkz) because otherwise I always mess the updates up. The bikes can then be found in game in their own category: MX1 OEM and MX2 OEM for four strokes, MX1-2t OEM and MX2-2t OEM for 2 strokes. (server hosts: don't forget to enable those categories or put the server to Open if you want to allow those bikes).

If you downloaded the version 0.12.1 on the evening of the 24th or morning of 25th, please download just this small patch and overwrite your files: it's small I swear sorry about that!

Currently supported bike list and PSD Template for skins:

Note to server hosts: DO NOT ENABLE THIS ALTAs ONLINE (remove the bike from your server /bikes folder). IT IS BUGGED AND WILL MAKE PEOPLE CRASH. It's not my fault and will be fixed by Pibs next beta.

Changelog: v0.12.2
  • RMZ, CRF and KXF models "refreshed". Massive thanks to iNsane for his great work on those!
  • RMZ and CRF bumped to 2019 specs.
  • KXF front geom fixed (wups)
  • Autoshift should work on all bikes and allow you to get around the track. But not rip.
  • Rider position should be less "goony" accross the board
  • Fixed an issue in my conversion of the FC250 engine. Yes, call it a nerf if you want.
  • All geometry updated with accurate weight distribution values for each model of each brand. Thanks VitalMX!
  • first person cameras declipped
  • minor tweaks here and there

Enjoy and: Feedback very welcome, as usual. From now on, OEM pack will be updated on Thursday only, unless outstanding issues causing computers to spontaneously combust.
Bear with me if I messed something up, very tired those days ;)

Credits and original threads:
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Asdrael

Some camera settings made the rider shoulder clip in an unbearable way. I fixed it, so please if you have downloaded the v0.12.1 pack in the last 20hours or so download this and overwrite your files so it is fixed. Let's call it v0.12.2. ONLY USE TO GO FROM V0.12.1 FROM YESTERDAY TO V0.12.2, ANYTHING PRIOR WON'T WORK.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/2nl4l77jsnnbp0z/OEM_patch_v0.12.2.zip/file

Sorry about that.

(post above updated if you still need the full pack with v0.12.2).
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Jeremy

Very sad to see that pirated content is still being allowed to be imported.

ryderr

says bike mismatch when i try to join servers. downloaded the new pack and the patch. dont know what i did