• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 08:21:57 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

License Key

Started by bcantrell1, November 09, 2017, 07:30:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bcantrell1

Whats up y'all, I seem to have made a stupid mistake and purchased the game today using my paypal account that was linked to a email that doesn't exist anymore. I understand piboso is the one to contact? Is it best to contact him about issues like this on the forum or does support issues go through email only. Just wondering if anyone else has ran into a similar issue. Look forward to getting into the mix in the community!

Thanks,

BC

GDUBMX

Hey! That sucks man haha, yeah hit up Piboso direct and he should be able to help you out.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

PiBoSo

Quote from: bcantrell1 on November 09, 2017, 07:30:59 AM
Whats up y'all, I seem to have made a stupid mistake and purchased the game today using my paypal account that was linked to a email that doesn't exist anymore. I understand piboso is the one to contact? Is it best to contact him about issues like this on the forum or does support issues go through email only. Just wondering if anyone else has ran into a similar issue. Look forward to getting into the mix in the community!

Thanks,

BC

You have a new PM.

zandman762

how can i find out what my license key is. :'(

PiBoSo

Quote from: zandman762 on November 20, 2019, 12:16:51 AMhow can i find out what my license key is. :'(

You have a new PM.