• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Syncback: 24/7 Download all Mods and stay up-to-date (Bikes,Tracks,Paints etc)

Started by Bj Slice, November 10, 2017, 09:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevo

up and running now...thanks :)

GDUBMX

thanks Bj. much appreciated mate :D
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Bj Slice

"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

GDUBMX

LOL Anyone else missing their rider after using syncback?

Bj Slice

can you sync again Gdub? Maybe it'll fix it
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

GDUBMX

its cool, i found some random rider folder in amongst my files, deleted and now its cool, cheers bud! dont forget to add the new fly and answer gears

Bj Slice

Nicey! Ok I will add them later when we get back home. I'll make sure of that. 8)

BadStar

Some of the rider gear doesn't show in-game and only seems to change the gloves.. can we get rid of this stuff?

I wonder if its a memory thing like the layers in track editing.. once you have too many stuff starts to dissapear.
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

Bj Slice

November 12, 2017, 06:35:06 PM #23 Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 06:41:51 PM by Bj Slice
I've noticed that since beta 6, I will check them again when I get home and remove them from the server. Thanks

Asdrael

I think some of the stuff (Thor gloves?) have been misplaced. Some are gloves and should be in the gloves folder, not the rider kit folder.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Bj Slice

November 12, 2017, 08:31:12 PM #25 Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 10:06:48 PM by Bj Slice
Checking the paints and gloves now one-by-one. Some paints and gloves are in the wrong folders which could be the cause of conflict when you try to use one kit + gloves + boots etc. It must have been from files we got from the previous synchronization during Geo's time. I am now working on it so, later everything will be corrected. I still however need to know if there are still certain combinations that don't work with each other. Please let me know by posting them here. Thanks!

Bj Slice

November 12, 2017, 08:38:59 PM #26 Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 10:02:52 PM by Bj Slice
Done the checking and sorting out.
It should be good now.

IMPORTANT:

1. Back up your personal mod, erase the rider folder in MXBikes directory and sync.
2. Once done, put back your personal mod in their respective folders. Thanks!  ;)

BadStar

Quote from: Bj Slice on November 12, 2017, 08:38:59 PM
Done the checking and sorting out.
It should be good now.

IMPORTANT:

1. Back up your personal mod, erase the rider folder in MXBikes directory and sync.
2. Once done, put back your personal mod in their respective folders. Thanks!  ;)

thx dude
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

Bj Slice

November 13, 2017, 03:53:17 AM #28 Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 03:59:50 AM by Bj Slice
Gears update!

Fox V4 helmets -  Stonerider (TFC Cam)now has 28 paints
2018 Answer Elite (Gloves,RPaints) - 3 Colourways - GDUBMX
2018 Fly Lite Hydrogen (RPaints) by GDUBMX

Tested every file to make sure gloves are gloves and rider paints are what they are. Everything is good, uploaded to server and ready to sync. All gears are now selectable without any conflicts with another. ;)

philiaN

November 21, 2017, 07:18:24 PM #29 Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 07:28:12 PM by philiaN
Hey Bj, 2 things:

QuoteVERY IMPORTANT ON FIRST TIME RUN:
5. Right click on the profile(s) and choose MODIFY
6. Next to the Local button you will see a folder icon, click it and select the root directory of MX-Bikes (where you installed MX-bikes) and Click OK

I would recommend to select the mods folder! 1. It's easier for everything. 2. Most people don't have write access on C: (MX Bikes folder), so they always have problems.. and its a security breach :P

6. Next to the Local button you will see a folder icon, click it and select the mods folder of MX-Bikes C:\Users\******\Documents\PiBoSo\MX Bikes\Mods and Click OK

and do a reference to this or just copy paste it:

It is possible to change the additional directory where mods can be installed in the core.ini:

[mods]
folder= d:\mxb\mods\

Please note the backslash '\' at the end.
If the mods folder is set, mods must be installed in the "mxbikes" subdirectory.
Removing the two lines forces MX Bikes to search mods only inside the installation folder.

and second change the topic name to Syncback: How to download all Mods and stay up-to-date (Bikes, Tracks, Paints etc.)

something like that :D