• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Syncback: 24/7 Download all Mods and stay up-to-date (Bikes,Tracks,Paints etc)

Started by Bj Slice, November 10, 2017, 09:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick

i can not play online :(

please this bike in sync

This is the bike from GDUBMX. He provided his bike with my number 95. Thanks GDUBMX

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/2djhco1D/file.html

stevo

I cant connect to the motosavage servers....i get a bike mismatch notice......can someone let me know what bikes i am missing please.....i have synced with the syncback thingy and it works fine on the mxbikes b7b servers

MotoSavage

Quote from: stevo on November 26, 2017, 07:48:12 PM
I cant connect to the motosavage servers....i get a bike mismatch notice......can someone let me know what bikes i am missing please.....i have synced with the syncback thingy and it works fine on the mxbikes b7b servers

Have you resynced today?

Asdrael

Don't forget that folders have priority over .pkz, and that the SyncBack gives you .pkz.

Meaning that if your individual bike folders have anything else than a /paint folder in them, you'll have a problem. You should only have /bikewhatever/paints and bikewhatever.pkz. No individual files.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

stevo

well, just re synced and now i get bike mismath on both motosavage and mxb servers....i also just checked the bike folders too (thanks Asdrael) and only paints in them....gonna try another sync...

MotoSavage

I deleted all bikes and resynced earlier and everything worked for me

stevo

Success....found some rogue paint files....dont know where from....but.  .got rid and i connected....one more question for Asdrael....whats the difference between the 52 and 35 tyres?

Asdrael

Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

CSchmied986

WexKo

c33js

im getting 'sorry, the file you have requested does not exist' when I go to download the profiles. am I doing something wrong ?