• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Syncback: 24/7 Download all Mods and stay up-to-date (Bikes,Tracks,Paints etc)

Started by Bj Slice, November 10, 2017, 09:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CSchmied986

Guessing nobody knows what these new wheels are or where to get a TGA or template? All the OEM bikes have them from the Sync. Would be nice to have more than just silver wheels.

Amsoil

Hi Gents, brand new to MX bikes and the community so Hi :)

Is this Server still online every now and then? thanks in advanced BJ slice.

Andy Cox (343)

Twitch135

Quote from: mxlio1986 on May 17, 2018, 01:39:52 AM
hello

is the server still working ?
Not sure when he will put it back online. Bj has been busy with family stuff so it might be awhile.
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

mxlio1986

Bj Slice

I apologize for being away for some time. I will turn back syncback once b8 is released. I heard it will be some time this month I'm not sure. Please be patient. Thanks!
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

Bj Slice

Hello everyone! Syncback is Online again. Same schedule as stated in the first post. When you sync, you will notice that there are no bike and tyre files yet as I am still waiting for the update for those. For now, we only have tracks and rider files (that includes jersey, boots, helmets etc....). Thanks!
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

mmtroop616

i just wanted to thank you for doing this still. this helped me out big time!

Bj Slice

You're welcome troop.  8)

Syncback is now updated with the OEM Bikes for Beta 8!

Asdrael

Hi BJ,

Just wondering (not using sync back, it messes up with my XIP stuff :p): do you repack the bikes/tracks in one or do you sync folders and files? As in: do you give for download the whole folder structure and files therein or a simple .pkz per bike and track?

I know syncing individual files probably takes more time, but I am wondering if .pkz don't give a bigger strain on some systems, preventing them to connect online...
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Bj Slice

Hello Asdrael! bikes and tracks are in .pkz format. I never had any issues connecting to servers with current OEM in em.

We can try changing the profile tree and see if it fixes the connection issue others may have been experiencing.

Bj Slice

Syncback Profile updated to new structure specifically for bikes. Redownload the new syncback bikes profile, replace the old one. You don't need to sync (if you already have the updated Beta OEM bikes), you are just replacing the profile for future updates.

Note: you don't need to redownload all the profiles, just the bikes. For those who downloaded the bikes recently with syncback, just unpack the pkz (i.e MX1OEM_2003_Suzuki_RM250.pkz).

How to?: MX1OEM_2003_Suzuki_RM250.pkz,   just right click and extract here and delete the .pkz file. You should be good to go.

Thanks!

Bj Slice

Redownload profiles and re-sync for new OEM updates. Syncback has now OEM 0.8.3  version.
You can also download the OEM bikes directly from this thread: http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=1979.msg32304#msg32304 Thanks!

PizzaChet

I already have the OEM version 0.8.2  full pack.  Is there a way I can put those existing files into my syncback profiles and save d/l time, or do I have to just completely start over? Also, I wasn't sure on whether I have to create a folder in MX bikes for each of the profiles before I modify the profile or do I modify the profile destination path to have that folder inside MX bikes? Here's what I have....not sure how to proceed. Epic fail.

Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.