• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Syncback: 24/7 Download all Mods and stay up-to-date (Bikes,Tracks,Paints etc)

Started by Bj Slice, November 10, 2017, 09:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bj Slice

No need to create any folder in your mxb directory.You just need to download the new syncback bikes profile and just download the patch that's available in the link in my previous post.
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

Bj Slice

"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

PizzaChet

Quote from: Bj Slice on November 10, 2017, 09:30:03 PM2. Download these profiles (previous profiles won't work anymore) https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1cFuQw5TT66PlwWMrI9JuAv7seCV_M8gr?usp=sharing (should be 5 profiles you can run: "Bike Paints, Bikes+Tyres, Rider Gear, Rider Paints, Tracks")
     - Bikes+Tyres are required!
     - Tracks are required!
     - Everything else is optional

3. Double click the profile(s) and it should automatically import (if not then click profiles menu and import profile)
I had a fail last night trying to sync. Am I supposed to have these profiles in my mods folder as stated in the instructions before double-clicking to update them? I just have them in my downloads folder when I double-clicked to update, then I modified the path as instructed before starting the first run. When I started the run on all of them, each one came back with an error. I'll try again Friday, but I don't know what I should do differently.  >:(
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Bj Slice

Possibly the Syncback server was not running.Try it again tomorrow (friday) scheduled day I run the server.

PizzaChet

Ok thanks. I saw in original post Wed. Fri and Sat. But will definitely try again tonight.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

PizzaChet

So, I got by using the OEM packs and after updating with the patches, I had to cut and paste all of the folders since the paths are different from the original OEM full pack. Wow! What a relief after not seeing "missing bike"!

B_E_T_A

Ive used the sync back before. But for some reason this time its giving me an estimated 45 days to download the tracks motocross. any ideas? (my internet is 500mbps - 50 actual so no reason why) fault on syncbacks part?

Bj Slice

Quote from: B_E_T_A on August 09, 2018, 01:23:04 AM
Ive used the sync back before. But for some reason this time its giving me an estimated 45 days to download the tracks motocross. any ideas? (my internet is 500mbps - 50 actual so no reason why) fault on syncbacks part?

Nobody's fault don't worry. Dload speed can vary depending on how many are downloading and/or if the server was running when you tried to connect. My apologies for the inconvenience.

B_E_T_A

Ahh nono dont say sorry. Afterall you are the one providing the ftp so is all cool. Just gotta have some patience  ;D

Bj Slice

Updated Syncback to 05.09.2018 OEM v0.9.1 - Beta9 Resync and you'll get the update automatically.

For additional info, refer to this post
http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=1979.msg32788

Bj Slice

Syncback has updated with some new stuffs listed below:

Rmz 250 Factory Rockstar By Mace X
2018 FLY Kinetic Gloves by iNsane
2019 O'Neal Mayhem Hexx Gear By Umpossible
2018 Sidi Crossfire boots By Philian
2018 Fox Instinct boots By Philian
2018 Gaerne SG12 boots By Philian
2018 Alpinestars Tech10 By Philian
Arenacross-Style Tracks By Tirespin

Thanks to these guys for all their effort to make contents. I know there are still some contents that I need/others want to upload on synback, just reply me with a link and I'll test them out first, before updating syncback just like every file we have now new and old to make sure they don't conflict with each other. Support these guys if you can.Thanks!

Hutchy711

ive installed the bikes and they are great but I cannot use them online? I know you mentioned something about that but what can I do to rectify this now I have downloaded them?

Bj Slice

Which server are you trying to connect to? what error message are you getting?

Bj Slice

New syncback profile is updated. Download them from the first post. Thanks!

MXK_cdub85

Tried using syncback for the first time and all the scans failed several times. Am I understanding correctly that the server is up one day at a time only  (wednesday?) or should I be troubleshooting other things?