• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:45:28 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Bike Unknown to server?

Started by hellthisone, November 13, 2017, 04:59:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hellthisone

When I go to testing there is an error screen that says the bike is unknown to server. Also when I go to the "bike" screen the catagors line and bike line are filled with question marks. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Bj Slice

Quote from: hellthisone on November 13, 2017, 04:59:47 AM
When I go to testing there is an error screen that says the bike is unknown to server. Also when I go to the "bike" screen the catagors line and bike line are filled with question marks. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

which server?
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

hellthisone

To be honest I have no idea. I'm new to the game and am not tech savvy at all lol

Twitch135

Some of the servers only take stock bikes with no mods. Example if you were on a stock bike and tried joining an OEM server you will get that error messages. Not sure about the question marks in the bike list.
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

Snappe

Quote from: hellthisone on November 13, 2017, 04:59:47 AM
Also when I go to the "bike" screen the catagors line and bike line are filled with question marks.

It sounds like you might need a clean installation (delete the MX Bikes folder and reinstall)