• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:48:47 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

MX Bikes beta7b

Started by PiBoSo, November 14, 2017, 11:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asdrael

I agree Teeds. I have a feeling that there is less resistance moving forward, both on the ground and in the air (jumping), as if the aerodynamics got better. Not complaining though, it does feel better and brings 250f and 450f closer together, especially in SX.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Skunkie132

First off, congratulations on beta 7(b).
However it makes me feel alot less in control of the bike, I mean the guy already had spaghetti arms when it came to turning the bike around, but now it seems like he cant pull or push on the handle bars at all anymore, or is there a setting to change this?

Asdrael

Been struggling since installing Beta7b.

Clean install (no mods, cleaning the Documents/Piboso as well). Reinstalled everything, re-DL mods, etc. I am stuck on Syncing towards servers. Even if I run my own, and in that case the log just states that my client disconnected.

Any suggestions?
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

PizzaChet

Same here. Before and after d/l'ing OEM pack it froze up trying to go online with a fresh install on a new computer.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

PiBoSo / Snappe, seems we have uncovered something strange here in both testing and online:

If people load Unadilla in Beta 7, they see all normal maps working properly.

If people load Unadilla in Beta 7b, they see a shiny looking mess.

I can confirm this myself, having compiled the track using Beta 7, and just now installing Beta 7b and testing it.

Any thoughts as to what might have changed between the two graphically? For example, is this un-intentional etc..

Thanks.

Twitch135

Quote from: тғc on November 22, 2017, 06:04:57 PM
PiBoSo / Snappe, seems we have uncovered something strange here in both testing and online:

I can confirm this myself, having compiled the track using Beta 7, and just now installing Beta 7b and testing it.

Any thoughts as to what might have changed between the two graphically? For example, is this un-intentional etc..

Thanks.
I was playing unadilla with beta7b with no shiny mess or crashing issues.
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: Twitch135 on November 22, 2017, 06:12:39 PM

Thanks.

Then I am not sure what's going on.. some people have perfect normal map, some have shiny looking floor, some have crashes some don't.

The only link I can find and one I've just figured out is the difference between b7 and b7b.

Are your graphics up enough? In b7 I I turned stuff off the big normal disappeared.

Twitch135

Quote from: тғc on November 22, 2017, 06:17:47 PM
Quote from: Twitch135 on November 22, 2017, 06:12:39 PM

Thanks.

Then I am not sure what's going on.. some people have perfect normal map, some have shiny looking floor, some have crashes some don't.

The only link I can find and one I've just figured out is the difference between b7 and b7b.

Are your graphics up enough? In b7 I I turned stuff off the big normal disappeared.
My graphics are all on High in game. I didn't do anything to the settings on my graphics card which is GTX1050ti. Not using fullscreen its in windowed. Probably doesn't have anything to do with it, but are the people who are having the issue using Syncshop? I'm not.
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

𝖙𝖋𝖈

No I'm not using it either.. But I got the shiny textures just by installing b7b.

I backed up my profile so will try adding it back. Maybe something in there is causing the problem.

On another note, my draw distance seems messed up in 7b too.. Specifically in relation to the normal maps both the big one and the tiled ones below.

It would be nice to have some input from PiBoSo or Snappe. Maybe one of you guys could test it out and see what it looks like for you..

MotoSavage

Quote from: тғc on November 22, 2017, 07:17:09 PM
No I'm not using it either.. But I got the shiny textures just by installing b7b.

I backed up my profile so will try adding it back. Maybe something in there is causing the problem.

On another note, my draw distance seems messed up in 7b too.. Specifically in relation to the normal maps both the big one and the tiled ones below.

It would be nice to have some input from PiBoSo or Snappe. Maybe one of you guys could test it out and see what it looks like for you..

Seemed like my draw distance rendering was a bit off after installing 7b as well(can see tiling weird). As well as the shiny ground on your track. At one point some of the textures wouldn't even load correctly for me on Winchester, but hasn't messed up like that since then

john_710

Thanks pib for the update!

odd problem though,when I start 7b it takes a long time to pop up on the screen.I checked out my task manager and it said mx bikes is using 100% of my disk (C:) Is there any thing I can do to fix it?

BadStar

Quote from: john_710 on November 25, 2017, 05:00:23 PM
Thanks pib for the update!

odd problem though,when I start 7b it takes a long time to pop up on the screen.I checked out my task manager and it said mx bikes is using 100% of my disk (C:) Is there any thing I can do to fix it?

This is the same for me. Its not a game breaker just happens when launching the game, but still.
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

JumPerr

Hi i have a problem i cant play this game

Yamaha285

Since B7 i have not been able to get online. Testing works fine. I see 3 guys online and my game crashes out during syncing every time. Whats the deal Here? I want to ride online but this is starting to frustrate me why it keeps crashing. Any ideas on what my problem may be?

motopsycho87

For once everything works perfect for me...  ;)