• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:36:13 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

MX Bikes beta7b

Started by PiBoSo, November 14, 2017, 11:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nico

So I would just like to share this so you know piboso. So the thing is that I went from like playing this game 3-4 hours everyday and even more sometimes but now im almost not playing it at all. There is only one reason and that is online, since Beta 7b came out online stopped working for me now im just stuck at syncing, its so annoying because I really like  this game but its not as fun in singelplayer. So I really hope your going to be able  to fix this. Im looking forward to get back in the grind and play online.

I do still love this game tho btw ;)

motopsycho87

Is anyone having the problem whereby you accelerate with auto shift on, and it hangs in gears for about 2/3 seconds too long?

bassit

Quote from: motopsycho87 on December 15, 2017, 10:22:35 PM
Is anyone having the problem whereby you accelerate with auto shift on, and it hangs in gears for about 2/3 seconds too long?

I play on auto too and assumed that is how auto gears are for the time being.

The rev limiter seems to be more of a speed limiter, you hit the rev limiter very quickly, stay on the limiter for 2 seconds and still make the jumps, although i did struggle to make 1 of the jumps on thursday night mx that i used to make without any problems.

I assume this is to account for the apparent loosening of traction that has been mentioned elsewhere.

Ill be using Badstars fix before i play next because it pretty unbearable listening to that rev limiter sound thats nearly always on.

This must be affecting more than just 2 of us?

motopsycho87

I've set the paddles on my steam controller to gear up / gear down. It's actually a lot better selecting the gear as a higher gear allows you to follow through a corner without fear of breaking out... bit more like real life....  :o

bassit

I have tried changing up a gear manually, but if you do this whilst in auto most of the time it changes the gear back down.

motopsycho87

I've set mine to manual now, makes for a lot better riding to be fair.

Another issue I've got ATM is if I use some of the OEM bikes I get a shadow box over my view. Almost like a dialogue window that I cant seem to get rid of...

Eularias

hey Psycho,

I had the shadow box occuring after several games/tracks only. A restart of the game fixes this for me, or did you try this already?

Quote from: motopsycho87 on December 16, 2017, 02:02:54 PM
I've set mine to manual now, makes for a lot better riding to be fair.

Another issue I've got ATM is if I use some of the OEM bikes I get a shadow box over my view. Almost like a dialogue window that I cant seem to get rid of...

motopsycho87

Yeah, it goes if I restart the game, but it just annoys me to the point of not playing it again for that day  :P

Wedgewood

An in game resolution change will also get rid of the box.  Still annoying to do though.