• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:18:09 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Unadilla 2016/17 (updated to Unadilla B7b on 23rd Nov)

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, November 21, 2017, 08:09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teeds

Same here, works ok in testing but just crashes joining online.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

osmeralda

I also can't connect to unadilla server

teeds

Well I restarted the server and it seems ok now?

Alex

cant wait to play it! amazing work once again man. thanks for releasing

john_710

November 21, 2017, 10:07:58 PM #19 Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 02:41:28 PM by john_710
Amazing track! The corners are so fun to pin it out of on the 2 stroke

osmeralda

I know this really doesn't belong here but now the server just gives Connection Timeout. With other servers it won't do this. how can I fix this or can I fix this?

𝖙𝖋𝖈

For the record I run with all graphics up except for anisotropic filtering on 2, and antialiasing on 2. The rest is turned on or on max.

I don't have Beta 7b yet..

GDUBMX

ahh well i do, will mess about again 2moro
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

𝖙𝖋𝖈

May have to release a version of this track with no normal overlay..

Twitch135

Love the track TFC nice work.  8)
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

BadStar

Looks like Christmas is early! Thanks Fat Santa!
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Glad you're all enjoying it. I'm going to try and release a version tonight without the normal map overlay. That should get rid of shiny track some have and make track size smaller, and possibly smoother online.

Still, it works fine for me but I'd rather everyone can enjoy it without the little problems.

teeds

Quote from: тғc on November 22, 2017, 12:29:09 PM
Glad you're all enjoying it. I'm going to try and release a version tonight without the normal map overlay. That should get rid of shiny track some have and make track size smaller, and possibly smoother online.

Nice work, I had noticed the shiny dirt thing but was too busy ripping to let it bother me.  ;D

I've turned down the deform a bit on that server as it seemed to chop up real quick.

MotoSavage

Put it on my one of my servers last night but it would just crash our games upon loading.. I have a good pc that I built and run everything max. Should I turn down some settings or are there any other things I can do to fix it?
BTW: the track is sick TFC, awesome work man.

teeds

Quote from: MotoSavage on November 22, 2017, 02:52:56 PM
Put it on my one of my servers last night but it would just crash our games upon loading..

Got the same last night until I restarted the server, then it worked ok (for most).