• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 02:12:12 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Clean install of Beta 7 and cannot get online

Started by MorganMX124, November 28, 2017, 03:34:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MorganMX124

As the title states when i connect to a server it just says "syncing..." forever lol. i have seen acouple others post about this issue but no one had given a answer. I follower all the steps including the sync back ones. Will someone please tell me how to fix this?

Asdrael

I have / had that.

Turn off your browser, don't let it buffer a video or anything in the background when you load. Close other applications that could be memory hogs. Works for me, worked for at least 1 or 2 other people I helped with that.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

MorganMX124

Now the game stil says syncing... but it freezes up and crashes. Also the game takes about.a minute or so to open up. Never had these issues on beta 6.

loinen

do you have firewall, antivirus installed? should be off (better deleted for some of them)
\PiBoSo\MX Bikes folder in your My Documents folder - must be clean on first start of fresh installed 7b, license.ini is allowed

no any mod from previous beta or even previous versions of a mod for beta7. skins allowed. watch your Tyres folder, I have only p_mx_OEM.pkz in this folder, no problem with connection.

if I'm connecting to a server with ping close to 150-200, sometimes it goes forever syncing. please, keep this in mind and watch your ping.

and yes, beta7 is slow as hell when it comes to connection. i usually wait for 3-5 minutes or even more (higher ping - longer wait)

PizzaChet

Yeah, this is unacceptable. Way too much falderal to even get online only to find it empty. I'll stay tuned. It's too bad you can't find a stock/vanilla server. The better to have a chance at actual online racing without worrying about what's causing freezes/crashes.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

teeds

There is a stock server running "MXBikes b7b 1", would be a good test to see if the base game is ok.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

PizzaChet

November 29, 2017, 11:08:29 PM #6 Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 04:48:52 PM by PizzaChet
I had a new machine that was virgin to any PiBoSo products. I installed 7b and first thing it does is freeze up. Then I downloaded the OEM pack and never was able to get it to run on an online server at all. It would freeze without any message. I'm done with this BS until I see less reports of crashing/freezes/cores. Come on Beta 10!
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.