• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:49:16 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

I'v Done It!

Started by Mopslapper 124, November 30, 2017, 07:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopslapper 124

I Found out this game existed Last night and Purchased it today! I have been around MX Simulator since 2007 and look forward to Starting a New. Any Tips for a Noob? I am using a XBox 360 Style Controller and will need assistance in getting a good Setup Started. Main reason I purchased the game is because I noticed you cannot turn Stability down in Demo? Anyway PLEASED TO MEET YOU ALL!  ;D

Cheers

-Shawn

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Hey mate welcome.

Yeah, stability helper should be adjustable in the future, but disabled in this beta.

Most people have a different idea of what feels good for them. My advise would be to mess with direct lean and mapping. I like to run direct lean on 100%, others like less.

The fun is figuring out what works for you though so have fun!

Mopslapper 124

Saddened I cannot adjust Stability... I seem to enjoy Direct steering very low. Weird.

Any idea why I have a problem frame rate? GTX 960?

loinen

Quote from: Mopslapper 124 on December 01, 2017, 12:04:00 AM
Any idea why I have a problem frame rate? GTX 960?

your pc is not overclocked with any software/BIOS changes?

BadStar

Quote from: Mopslapper 124 on November 30, 2017, 07:29:53 PM
I Found out this game existed Last night and Purchased it today! I have been around MX Simulator since 2007 and look forward to Starting a New. Any Tips for a Noob? I am using a XBox 360 Style Controller and will need assistance in getting a good Setup Started. Main reason I purchased the game is because I noticed you cannot turn Stability down in Demo? Anyway PLEASED TO MEET YOU ALL!  ;D

Cheers

-Shawn

Welcome to the party!!   I wonder if you are the same guy who commented on my you tube recently about coming to mxb's.
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

Mopslapper 124

I AM THE GUY! And I have solved this Problem. Force MX Bikes to Run through GPU. For whatever reason by Default CPU was running it. Also got 2 Other friends coming along so i can have some people to Ride with.

Hope to ride with you Guys sometime.

joao santos 17

Mopslapper 124

Hey Gents, I Was Running Online with a Friend last night but we both just time out when hosting our Own server and Join on Each other so we were forced to use the Only Online server open right now.  :-\ Any ideas on what the problem is? and any idea when Net Code with be Polished to allow better online play? VERY LAGGY

Thanks in Advance

-Mop