• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:25:03 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

MX-Bikes Teams

Started by thisisdef, October 02, 2014, 11:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thisisdef

October 02, 2014, 11:16:12 PM Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 11:19:56 PM by thisisdef
Hi everyone,

I have created a teams portion on my site simraces.com for MXB to help organize a teams aspect to the game. Once MXB gets going and I organize events, teams will be able to earn points. Right now the teams are basic, but still manageable. If you have any ideas or feedback please let me know.

Thanks,

ThisIsDef
Quote from: PiBoSoIt's actually an ambitious project, and at some point, hopefully sooner than later, it will show its full potential.

Hegz

thisisdef

Quote from: PiBoSoIt's actually an ambitious project, and at some point, hopefully sooner than later, it will show its full potential.

Hegz

Also when do you think the series will start?  Might sound to soon but i'm just pumped for this game  :)

Jeston

I think it'll be better off to let everyone learn the game first, before we even think about starting a series.

Hegz

Quote from: Jeston on October 02, 2014, 11:56:18 PM
I think it'll be better off to let everyone learn the game first, before we even think about starting a series.

True, you know what's funny... I haven't even downloaded the game lol so what was I thinking about a series. (Haven't got the game yet cause I'm on holiday)

thisisdef

A series is probably at least a couple weeks out to learn how I'm going to organize events and other implementations.

Hegz

Bennyl143

Can i be on your team i have a video of me on my youtube channel of how i am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEacdQ9rzsQ&feature=youtu.be

onlyonetone

Quote from: Bennyl143 on October 03, 2014, 03:45:34 AM
Can i be on your team i have a video of me on my youtube channel of how i am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEacdQ9rzsQ&feature=youtu.be

you going to answer that Skype call?

thisisdef

Quote from: Bennyl143 on October 03, 2014, 03:45:34 AM

You can always apply for a team. I should add a text field where you can post why you want to join and stuff.

moto28

onlyonetone

I'm definitely down for starting a team, if anyone is wanting to join/create one with me.

moto28

Quote from: onlyonetone on October 06, 2014, 01:59:56 AM
I'm definitely down for starting a team, if anyone is wanting to join/create one with me.
Im down.

thisisdef

Quote from: moto28 on October 06, 2014, 02:00:46 AM
Quote from: onlyonetone on October 06, 2014, 01:59:56 AM
Im down.

I would've accepted Connor Grogan but there's already so many people on SimFlow  Racing XD