• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:19:06 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Tells me to Register?

Started by JoshBennettMX, December 22, 2017, 07:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoshBennettMX

December 22, 2017, 07:36:33 PM Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 01:23:35 PM by JoshBennettMX
Hey guys,

I've not been on in over 6 months due to work etc.
Re-installed the game and entered my key and it tells me to register because my login is Invalid when I try and go to online servers?

Thanks.

PizzaChet

The last thing you do during install is check the little box that says "Register URL protocol". Do you remember doing that?
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

loinen

usually the game tells to register in case you havent registered your key here
http://stats.mx-bikes.com/register.php

JoshBennettMX

Yeah, if I do that it tells me the key is already registered?

HoocH UK

same here i have registered but says login

Mysterious

Since nobody else will say it (not even dev) and this has been in past threads all over.......

Send an email to support with your purchase email and issue  and all will be cured very quickly (at least used to be quick).

MXkingUSA

Quote from: Mysterious on December 26, 2017, 01:16:08 AM
Since nobody else will say it (not even dev) and this has been in past threads all over.......

Send an email to support with your purchase email and issue  and all will be cured very quickly (at least used to be quick).
here you are again with the fuckin schnidy comments and jabs and the developers, why dont you make a game asshole? stupid fuckin kid
"lets ride"