• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:15:30 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

whips in beta 7b

Started by Braap570, November 17, 2017, 04:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Braap570

Hey guys,

ill be back in beta 7b soon, but i tried in beta 7 whipping but i always made the "first" turn too far and didnt came back like in beta 6...
do u guys now do something different when u try to whip? in beta 6 i didnt use the rider lean for whips... do you now use rider lean too? and
if you do so e.g. if you turn to the left side on the jump do you use the rider lead to the ride or left to turn back?
style is all, so pls give me your advises :D

greetings and see you online soon! :)

Wedgewood

I find leaning backwards on takeoff helps.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I find whipping in b7 improved but very different. I had my style in b6 which doesn't work in b7.

What works for me is being gentle. I used to lean bike and rider hard to get a nice whip, now I just gently roll the bike lean over while taking off. Sitting helps, but standing is fine too.

Experiment man, it's different and takes a new approach, but figuring that out should be fun!

Braap570

thx guys, just did some nice whips in matterly... its just to find out how hard to lean facing a jump :)

BadStar

Quote from: тғc on November 18, 2017, 12:43:16 AM
I find whipping in b7 improved but very different. I had my style in b6 which doesn't work in b7.

What works for me is being gentle. I used to lean bike and rider hard to get a nice whip, now I just gently roll the bike lean over while taking off. Sitting helps, but standing is fine too.

Experiment man, it's different and takes a new approach, but figuring that out should be fun!

+1
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

john_710

When your leaving the face of the jump hold left on the left stick and right on the right stick. this will throw you side ways. When its time to come back you do the opposite, hold right on the left stick and left on the right stick. play around with that and you will get the timing down