• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 06:33:48 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Track Crashing Game Issue

Started by MotoX745, October 03, 2014, 03:26:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotoX745

Ok so, been having this issue and i'm wondering if i can get some feedback on it if its just that i haven't completely finished the track or not, i was wanting to test out how my map ran in game before i went ahead and finished everything so i went and put a pitlane in so i could get on the track and i am aware of how to make the final track files and everything needed to make the track visible in game and all that good stuff, but it seems when i put in a rdf file then my game crashes, ive tried different things and it never seems to work so maybe i can get some advice on how to fix it.

bearded4glory

I have been having trouble with mine as well.  I am curious if Snappe can tell us what is the minimum stuff required to get it in game to quickly test the displacement map and make quick changes.  I have had the game crash before and I redo everything and then it works but there didn't seem to be any difference.

Also, is it possible to leave no track centerline just to test?  It would be great to test without centerline and just reset where you fell.

Zack

I was having the same problem.  Make sure after you create your centerline you click off of it, then right click and press close (to make the centerline loop) and then go to centerline and press merge then re-save the trh file.