• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:33:14 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

What bike do you prefer?

Started by Umpossible, February 05, 2018, 10:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Umpossible

I ride 250Fs in the game but I can't decide between the KX and YZ. I find I'm faster on the YZ but I tend to crash a lot while riding it and can only get a clean lap once every 10 laps while riding. With the KX, my lap times tend to be 3-4 seconds a lap slower, but I only crash once or twice every 10 laps.

Just wondering everybody else's opinions and wondering what bikes they run or different characteristics they've noticed about different bikes? Or do people just run their favorite bikes in real life and adapt to the different style?

Mace-x

yeah, the yzf and the kxf are the more stable bikes on the game.
the yzf is faster but swaps quite a bit while the kx is like riding on ralis, super stable.

TBH i ride the honda, it swaps from side to side on braking and whoops a lot! hahaha
but i like it so its ok, im not fast on the kx either  ;D

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I use the Husky for supercross as I find it has the best central balance front and back, at least for me.

I'll use anything for mx though.

Bj Slice

for 450s, I ride Honda for SX, Kawi for MX. When I started playing, I rode suzuki.  For 250, Kawi all the way whether SX or MX. Atleast imo.
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

Twitch135

250f's I'm usually riding the Kx, but sometimes I switch it up. 450's I seem to do better on the Suzuki, but haven't ridden the 450's much in this beta.
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135